Evening Primrose Soothing Oil
Natural moisture for skin inflammations, intense itching and rashes. Evening Primrose Soothing Oil is a face and body oil made with 33% evening primrose oil. High in essential fatty acids and rare gamma linolenic oil this oil is a superb emollient and skin nutrient that is very beneficial in nourishing many skin conditions. It is also nourishing for dry skin and scalp conditions. It is essential oil free and nut oil free for those with sensitive skin.
- Skin calming body oil to nourish and soothe skin
- Helps quiet stressed and irritated skin
- Promotes healthy skin by restoring moisture and helping to maintain skin elasticity
- Perfect for sensitive skin- fragrance free, dye free, gluten free, nut free
- Absorbs quickly
- Use on damp skin to lock in moisture
- Customers with eczema, psoriasis and rosacea report having good results with our Evening Primrose soothing body oil
Evening primrose oil: high in GLA (gamma linolenic acid) which is known as an anti-inflammatory, and contains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain healthy skin.
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
Sesame oil: anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, penetrates deeply into skin layers, high in linoleic acid, works as a cell growth regulator
- Dispense a small amount into palm of hand. Apply to affected skin areas. Allow 1-2 minutes to penetrate before dressing. For best results use on damp skin after a bath or shower.
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Oil*, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy). *organic ingredient
This is the only product that cured my eczema! It absorbs and heals skin beautifully. My only issue is that the smell is not good at all. It works so well that I will certainly continue the use daily.
I have had good results using the Evening Primrose oil for my dry, winter skin. It is nourishing and absorbs into my skin within a few minutes. I don't notice the scent at all.
I am so pleased to have found Be Green EWG Verified bath & body products! I have extremely dry, sensitive skin and the Evening Primrose Oil is quite soothing, hydrating and comforting. Also, knowing it's a clean, non-toxic product makes me more comfortable using it daily.
This is a lifesaver for any type of irritated skin.
I wanted to love this product based on all the reviews, but I just did not like the smell at all. Therefore, I hardly used it to see if it actually worked. Can’t return for another product, so just stuck with it at this point. Love your other products though.