Dry Cleansing Grains
Clean your face gently with these mild, nourishing grains. Our Dry Cleansing Grains will pull dirt and toxins from your skin while gently exfoliating and giving your skin a polished glow. Use alone or after cleansing with our Daily Facial Cleanser as part of a "double cleansing" routine.
- Suitable for all skin types. Especially useful for blemished skin since they clean gently and will not further irritate inflamed skin
- Gentle enough to use every day
- Organic lavender and rose petal powders will help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores
- Use weekly as a mask by letting grains dry on your face then rinsing with warm water
- Cleanses, exfoliates, calms and balances all in one step
- For best results, follow with Toner and Moisturizer
Kaolin: mineral rich, excellent on the face as a gentle exfoliant, known for drawing properties, good for all skin types
Oat flour: natural cleanser and toner, has a mild exfoliating action and is soothing to all types of skin irritations and sensitivities
Apricot kernel meal: ideal medium that produces a gritty sensation for facial scrubs
- Mix 1/2 tsp. dry grains with about 1/8 tsp to 1/4 tsp water to form a paste. Gently massage face with paste. Rinse off with warm water. You can also allow the grains to dry on your face like a mask for 3 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. When using as a mask, use 1-2 times per week.
Tip: Mix in a very small bowl or cup using the included dispensing spoon.
Kaolin, Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Meal, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft without over stripping or dry. I'll definitely buy again!
this mask was awesome! I love how the instructions and blending them myself really allowed for not making and using too much. It was a little difficult to get the water and powder to mask but with patience it all came together. It was so quick as well and my skin felt great! love these products!
Usually products like this really dry my skin out, many skin masks simply don't provide enough moisture for my sensitive skin. After a few uses, I can proudly say that this product used as a face mask or wash actually leaves my skin clean, polished, exfoliated and NOT dried out! The texture is wonderful on skin and really cleans! This is great for those with sensitive skin or who are looking for a gentle exfoliating cleanser. My skin really looks great.
I just love my cleansing grains. Oats are a great cleanser. And also a good not too drying mask
I expected a more gritty scrub like most that I have tried in the past. This one is much smoother, but it does a nice job exfoliating oily skin.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient
Day Cream- Normal/Sensitive/Oily
The ultimate moisturizer for sensitive, combination and oily skin, our Day Cream will give provide the nourishment your skin needs without the fragrance, dyes or harsh ingredients that may be irritating.
A luxurious cream perfect for daytime use on face, neck and hands, it calms and balances while providing gentle, non-comedogenic moisture. Rich in natural vitamins and anti-oxidants, it helps to soften and smooth your skin leaving it more supple.
This is an ideal cream to replenish and help protect your skin from environmental stresses. Made with zinc oxide it nominally shields your skin from sun exposure and pollution, while gently restoring moisture and softness (This cream is not intended to be your sole sunscreen and has not been tested for spf.)
A droplet of water will pump out with the cream each time. This is normal and allows for easier spreading of the cream.
TIP: This cream is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Use much less than a conventional product to allow cream to penetrate quickly and not feel greasy. Just a tiny amount of cream is need to moisturize your entire face! Allow to penetrate for a 1-2 minutes before applying foundation.
- Free from all fragrances and dyes
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Grapeseed oil acts as an anti-oxidant as it is high in vitamin E. It helps tighten and tone skin and balances oil production
- Organic sunflower oil helps maintain the skin's barrier, absorbs easily, decreases transepidermal water loss and facilitates skin regeneration
- Organic jojoba oil hydrates and soothes
- Provides hydration without pore clogging ingredients
- Our 1 oz Day Cream is packaged in an airless pump. The .25 oz trial size is packaged in a jar
Grape seed oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Sunflower oil: high in oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E, has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids, deeply nourishing and conditioning for the skin, easily absorbed and it is non comedogenic
Zinc oxide: non-nano powder used sun protection due to its ability to block both UVA and UVB rays, sits on the skin, non-irritating and non-allergenic
- Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto a clean finger and apply to skin. Gently massage into skin on face, neck and chest. Allow 2 minutes to penetrate.
Agua (Distilled Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Lactobacillus,Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Extract) *organic ingredient