Lip Balm -Tinted
Our classic Peppermint Lip Balm is available with a subtle reddish tint to add a bit of color to your lips as you moisturize and protect them. This lip balm is perfect when you want to add just a touch of color.
This rich, soothing balm is perfect for year-round use. It glides on without that waxy feeling that many synthetic balms have. Made with natural and organic oils and zinc oxide for sun protection. .15 oz
- Infused with beeswax to condition your lips
- Softens and nourishes parched lips
- No parabens, phthalates, or petrolatum
- Completely natural
- Scented with organic peppermint essential oil
Beeswax: hydrating ingredient that increases moisture in the skin and helps relieve itching in sensitive skin
Sunflower Oil: light to medium textured oil that is high in oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E, has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids, nourishing and conditioning for the skin, highly recommended for recipes designed to treat dry, weathered, aged, and damaged skin
Castor Oil: highly emollient oil that provides staying power to lip balms and lip glosses, rich in ricinoleic, oleic and linoleic acids, excellent for softening rough skin
- Apply to lips to replenish moisture and protect from wind and sun. Use as needed.
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Zinc Oxide, Red Iron Oxide, Alkanna Tinctoria (Alkanet) Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil *, Limonene~, Linalool~.
~natural component of essential oils
I carry this daily..just enough color...perfect
Love this tinted lip balm. Adds just the right amount of color and it's comforting to know I'm not ingesting any chemicals!
I love this tinted lip balm. It's pretty and subtle and very moisturizing. I rarely wear lipstick or gloss and this gives me a little bit of color so I feel pretty without being made up.
I really like this! It goes on smooth, has a nice tint to it, doesn’t taste bad...I really like it! I hope you will develop another color or two.
This lip balm is softer than some. The color is light, but natural looking and should complement most skin types.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient
Day Cream- Normal/Sensitive/Oily
The ultimate moisturizer for sensitive, combination and oily skin, our Day Cream will give provide the nourishment your skin needs without the fragrance, dyes or harsh ingredients that may be irritating.
A luxurious cream perfect for daytime use on face, neck and hands, it calms and balances while providing gentle, non-comedogenic moisture. Rich in natural vitamins and anti-oxidants, it helps to soften and smooth your skin leaving it more supple.
This is an ideal cream to replenish and help protect your skin from environmental stresses. Made with zinc oxide it nominally shields your skin from sun exposure and pollution, while gently restoring moisture and softness (This cream is not intended to be your sole sunscreen and has not been tested for spf.)
A droplet of water will pump out with the cream each time. This is normal and allows for easier spreading of the cream.
TIP: This cream is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Use much less than a conventional product to allow cream to penetrate quickly and not feel greasy. Just a tiny amount of cream is need to moisturize your entire face! Allow to penetrate for a 1-2 minutes before applying foundation.
- Free from all fragrances and dyes
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Grapeseed oil acts as an anti-oxidant as it is high in vitamin E. It helps tighten and tone skin and balances oil production
- Organic sunflower oil helps maintain the skin's barrier, absorbs easily, decreases transepidermal water loss and facilitates skin regeneration
- Organic jojoba oil hydrates and soothes
- Provides hydration without pore clogging ingredients
- Our 1 oz Day Cream is packaged in an airless pump. The .25 oz trial size is packaged in a jar
Grape seed oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Sunflower oil: high in oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E, has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids, deeply nourishing and conditioning for the skin, easily absorbed and it is non comedogenic
Zinc oxide: non-nano powder used sun protection due to its ability to block both UVA and UVB rays, sits on the skin, non-irritating and non-allergenic
- Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto a clean finger and apply to skin. Gently massage into skin on face, neck and chest. Allow 2 minutes to penetrate.
Agua (Distilled Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Lactobacillus,Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Extract) *organic ingredient