Our gentle Makeup Remover effectively dissolves all traces of makeup and impurities without stripping skin of its natural protective layer. It can be used to remove both eye and facial makeup. Absolutely pure with nothing synthetic, irritating or harmful for your skin.
- Effective on stubborn waterproof mascara
- Contains skin nourishing essential fatty acids
- Suitable for all skin types
- Will not clog pores
- Safe for contact wearers (we recommend removing lens' first)
- Calming and balancing as well as soothing and moisturizing
Grape Seed Oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Olive Oil: high in beneficial vitamins and minerals such as the emollient oleic acid, a wonderful makeup remover and skin softener and an excellent conditioning oil
- Shake gently. Place a dime-sized amount on a cotton ball and gently massage eye area (while eyes are closed) and facial skin.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil* and Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Limonene~, Linalool~.
~component of natural essential oils-not an added ingredient
This make up remover takes it all away and leaves a moisturized and lovely scented canvas. The thorough absence of the make up each night without stripping my delicate lids makes me giddy!
I found this makeup remover not irritating, so this is good to use on eyes.
I use water resistant mascara and was hoping this product would take it right off. However, I have to rub my eyes over and over to remove the makeup. Had to throw it out and go to a competing product.
I have been using this for over six months and there is none better for removal of mascara, eye shadow and foundation (lipstick too!). I put a pump in and this helps with controlling the amount of makeup remover that I put in the palm of my hand, using my other hand fingertips to "dip" and gently massage my entire face and neck, then I use a warm washcloth. WOW! and it is EWG!
Thank you be green!
I have been using this makeup remover for a couple of months and have barely made a dent in the bottle. This stuff is going to last forever! It works well - easily removes my eye makeup (I don't wear much, and it's not waterproof), and leaves my eyes with a little oil on them, which I don't mind and feels moisturizing. My only complaint is that I have to use cotton pads to use the makeup remover and that feels wasteful/not eco-friendly. Otherwise, I'm very happy I was able to find an EWG-verified makeup remover that works so well!
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient
Day Cream- Normal/Sensitive/Oily
The ultimate moisturizer for sensitive, combination and oily skin, our Day Cream will give provide the nourishment your skin needs without the fragrance, dyes or harsh ingredients that may be irritating.
A luxurious cream perfect for daytime use on face, neck and hands, it calms and balances while providing gentle, non-comedogenic moisture. Rich in natural vitamins and anti-oxidants, it helps to soften and smooth your skin leaving it more supple.
This is an ideal cream to replenish and help protect your skin from environmental stresses. Made with zinc oxide it nominally shields your skin from sun exposure and pollution, while gently restoring moisture and softness (This cream is not intended to be your sole sunscreen and has not been tested for spf.)
A droplet of water will pump out with the cream each time. This is normal and allows for easier spreading of the cream.
TIP: This cream is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Use much less than a conventional product to allow cream to penetrate quickly and not feel greasy. Just a tiny amount of cream is need to moisturize your entire face! Allow to penetrate for a 1-2 minutes before applying foundation.
- Free from all fragrances and dyes
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Grapeseed oil acts as an anti-oxidant as it is high in vitamin E. It helps tighten and tone skin and balances oil production
- Organic sunflower oil helps maintain the skin's barrier, absorbs easily, decreases transepidermal water loss and facilitates skin regeneration
- Organic jojoba oil hydrates and soothes
- Provides hydration without pore clogging ingredients
- Our 1 oz Day Cream is packaged in an airless pump. The .25 oz trial size is packaged in a jar
Grape seed oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Sunflower oil: high in oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E, has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids, deeply nourishing and conditioning for the skin, easily absorbed and it is non comedogenic
Zinc oxide: non-nano powder used sun protection due to its ability to block both UVA and UVB rays, sits on the skin, non-irritating and non-allergenic
- Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto a clean finger and apply to skin. Gently massage into skin on face, neck and chest. Allow 2 minutes to penetrate.
Agua (Distilled Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Lactobacillus,Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Extract) *organic ingredient