Shea Butter Tin
Organic unrefined raw shea butter will soften your skin. It is perfect for all skin types as it helps regenerate and protect with antioxidants and vitamins A, E, & F, healthy fatty acids and valuable phytonutrients.
Our USDA certified organic shea butter is from West Africa and has a natural shea nut smell. It has not been deodorized by chemical solvents. In colder months it has a harder consistency but will melt when rubbed into your skin. A proprietary process has been applied to remove the naturally occuring latex.
- Moisturizes and softens skin while helping maintain elasticity
- Softens fine line and scars
- Beneficial for skin conditions
- Use on dry and sensitive skin
- Provides relief for cracked and sunburned skin and chapped lips
- Helpful for moisturizing cuticles
- Perfect for skin suffering from intense itching and rashes
Packaged in a .75 oz metal tin, this organic moisturizer will be a great addition to your handbag, pocket and travel kit for intense moisture on the go!
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
- Using clean hands, scoop a small amount of butter onto finger. Apply to dry, chapped or burned skin as needed. Especially useful as a night time facial moisturizer. Use within 18 months of purchase.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Rosemary Extract*. *organic ingredient
This is a great product with high-quality ingredients and feels great on skin. Shea butter tin is gentle on skin, feels very light and absorbs quickly. Highly recommend it and will buy again for sure.
Only two ingredients and both organic!
Ive been looking for a great healthy “green” lip balm for years. Finally found one, this one! Commercial chap stick actually dries your lips and makes you have to put in more and more! This balm lubricantes your lips and keeps them healthy.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient
Day Cream- Normal/Sensitive/Oily
The ultimate moisturizer for sensitive, combination and oily skin, our Day Cream will give provide the nourishment your skin needs without the fragrance, dyes or harsh ingredients that may be irritating.
A luxurious cream perfect for daytime use on face, neck and hands, it calms and balances while providing gentle, non-comedogenic moisture. Rich in natural vitamins and anti-oxidants, it helps to soften and smooth your skin leaving it more supple.
This is an ideal cream to replenish and help protect your skin from environmental stresses. Made with zinc oxide it nominally shields your skin from sun exposure and pollution, while gently restoring moisture and softness (This cream is not intended to be your sole sunscreen and has not been tested for spf.)
A droplet of water will pump out with the cream each time. This is normal and allows for easier spreading of the cream.
TIP: This cream is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Use much less than a conventional product to allow cream to penetrate quickly and not feel greasy. Just a tiny amount of cream is need to moisturize your entire face! Allow to penetrate for a 1-2 minutes before applying foundation.
- Free from all fragrances and dyes
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Grapeseed oil acts as an anti-oxidant as it is high in vitamin E. It helps tighten and tone skin and balances oil production
- Organic sunflower oil helps maintain the skin's barrier, absorbs easily, decreases transepidermal water loss and facilitates skin regeneration
- Organic jojoba oil hydrates and soothes
- Provides hydration without pore clogging ingredients
- Our 1 oz Day Cream is packaged in an airless pump. The .25 oz trial size is packaged in a jar
Grape seed oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Sunflower oil: high in oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E, has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids, deeply nourishing and conditioning for the skin, easily absorbed and it is non comedogenic
Zinc oxide: non-nano powder used sun protection due to its ability to block both UVA and UVB rays, sits on the skin, non-irritating and non-allergenic
- Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto a clean finger and apply to skin. Gently massage into skin on face, neck and chest. Allow 2 minutes to penetrate.
Agua (Distilled Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Lactobacillus,Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Extract) *organic ingredient