NOW IN ECO-FRIENDLY ALUMINUM BOTTLES!
Wash your hair less often! Dry Shampoo is great to use between regular hair washings. The natural ingredients absorb hair and scalp oils so your hair remains fresh and you can go longer between regular shampooing. This means less harsh detergents to strip your hairs natural oils and less heat styling to damage your hair. Dry Shampoo comes in a 4oz powder shaker.
Refills now available! Refill our old plastic shaker bottles or the aluminum bottles. Save money and save the environment by reusing your powder shaker bottle! To refill, see directions tab below. To order, click on "style" above and select "refill".
- Organic Arrowroot Powder and Kaolin Clay mattify greasy hair and add volume
- Won't cause damage to hair or scalp
- Great for travel and camping trips where water is limited
- Nettle powder helps with hair re-growth and helps combat hair loss
- Brown rice flour is rich in selenium, a mineral that is known to decrease dandruff. This natural ingredient also promotes healthy hair growth and aids in oil absorption
- 100% Vegan, Non-Toxic, Sulfate Free, Talc Free
Kaolin: mineral rich clay that absorbs excess oils
Rice flour: absorbs oils and helps keep hair soft and smooth
Nettle: promotes circulation to the skin and scalp and is said to stimulate hair growth
- Sprinkle a small amount into your hand. Dip a clean makeup brush into the dry shampoo and brush onto scalp and along hair lines. Leave on for a few minutes and brush thoroughly. Use hair dryer to blow out any remaining product.
To refill your bottle: Use a dull knife to pop off the top of the plastic shakers. For the aluminum shakers, use your thumbs and push up the metal cap. You may need to push up and turn the bottle and push up again. Use a funnel or snip the refill packet corner and carefully pour contents into bottle.
Non-GMO Oryza Sativa (Rice) Flour, Kaolin, Arrowroot, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Powder*, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Powder*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle)*. *organic ingredient
I chose this product due to the limited ingredients. It works great! I wouldn’t mind if the product was ground a little finer (it is mildly gritty) but it doesn’t bother me too much. I will be buying this again- it’s my new favorite dry shampoo! By the way, I used a clean makeup brush to apply it and let it sit for a few minutes before brushing my hair, as recommended, and it has worked beautifully every time!
It doesn’t leave white doors in my hair and is all natural. What more could you want?
I've used dry shampoos for many years. Love that there is finally a clean one. Works very well!
This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used! Love that it is clean.
This dry shampoo is good! It smells nice and does the trick! The only flaw is that it can be a little clumpy. You have to brush it through to get it even. It is the safest dry shampoo on the market, so I will take the clumpiness over toxicity.