Serum for Dry/Mature Skin
Our Serum for Dry Skin contains a special combination of high quality oils and essential oils designed to penetrate deeply into your skin. Made from only from vegetables and seeds, the cold-pressed oils are selected for their nourishing and protecting capabilities for dry skin. They contain natural vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that will help you nourish your skin safely.
Serum for Dry Skin is NUT OIL FREE. Our serum is packaged in 1oz glass bottle to keep the essential oils potent. It comes with a glass dropper for ease of use.
- Contains powerful anti-oxidants and vitamins to help protect the skin from wear and tear and environmental pollutants.
- Helps decrease skin inflammation , irritation and redness
- Omega 3's help lock in moisture while nourishing the skin
- Specifically selected essential oils help to rejuvenate, soften and smooth skin
- Penetrates deeply without leaving a greasy residue
Avocado Oil: full-bodied oil rich in vitamins A, B, D and E, highly effective emollient and is helpful to dry, dull skin and hair, leaves a protective barrier on the skin and helps prevent moisture loss
Rosehip Oil: a unique oil that contains vitamin A and vitamin C, and linolenic and linoleic acids- essential fatty acids necessary for skin regeneration, useful for treating mature skin and wrinkles, softens and heals skin
Carrot Oil: has a rejuvenating effect on the skin, high in beta-carotene and vitamin E, softens and smoothes the skin, and assists with cell growth and skin rejuvenation, helps restore elasticity and is excellent for all skin types
- After cleansing and toning while the skin is still moist, place 3-5 drops of serum on finger tips and massage gently into skin on face, neck and decollete. Apply 1-2 times daily. Follow with moisturizer.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Oil*, Borage Seed Oil Borago Officinalis (Borage) Oil*, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Geraniol~, Limonene~, Linalool~, Citronellol~.
~component of natural essential oils-not an added ingredient
Wonderful product! Gives me a healthy glow, smells wonderful, and has helped moisturize my skin. I use it under coconut oil at night, and it has been the dream team for me!
I like that it’s a clean facial oil, but I don’t always reach for it.
I didn't look at the ingredients before purchasing. It has Patchouli in it and it's too strongly scented for me.
This product is very messy and wears off on bed covers. Would not buy this product again.
really good at making my skin feel and look better
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient
Day Cream- Normal/Dry/Mature
Our Day Cream will boost your complexion and help you look more radiant. A rich cream perfect for daytime use on face, neck and hands, it deeply saturates dry, mature skin. Rich in natural vitamins and anti-oxidants, it helps to soften and smooth your skin leaving it more supple.
This is an ideal cream to nourish and help protect your skin from environmental stresses. Made with zinc oxide it nominally shields your skin from sun exposure and pollution, while gently restoring moisture and elasticity. (This cream is not intended for use as your sole sunscreen and has not been tested for spf.)
This cream is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Allow to penetrate for a 1-2 minutes before applying foundation.
- Suitable for dry, damaged, mature and sensitive skin
- Free from all fragrances and dyes
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Grapeseed oil acts as an anti-oxidant as it is high in vitamin E and helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin
- Organic jojoba oil hydrates and soothes
- Organic coconut oil helps moisturize
- Organic olive oil helps keep skin smooth and supple by preventing evaporation of moisture and acting as a natural emollient
- Provides long-lasting hydration to dry and dehydrated skin.
- Our 1 oz Day Cream is packaged in an airless pump. The .25 oz trial size is packaged in a jar
Grape seed oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Olive oil: high in oleic acid that supports breathing process and sebum production of the skin, natural source of squalene that lubricates the skin and prevents moisture evaporation, natural emollient and protective agent
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid
Zinc oxide: non-nano powder used for sun protection due to its ability to block both UVA and UVB rays, sits on the skin, non-irritating and non-allergenic.
- Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto a clean finger and apply to skin. Gently massage into skin on face, neck and chest. Allow 2 minutes to penetrate.
Agua (Distilled Water),Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba(Beeswax), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Leuconcostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Lactobacillus, Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy). *organic ingredient