Shea Butter Tin
Organic unrefined raw shea butter will soften your skin. It is perfect for all skin types as it helps regenerate and protect with antioxidants and vitamins A, E, & F, healthy fatty acids and valuable phytonutrients.
It helps skin maintain elasticity and tone while it moisturizes and softens. It softens fine lines and scars and is beneficial for many skin conditions, including dry and sensitive skin, cracked skin, sun burn, chapped lips, cuticles, and skin suffering from intense itching and rashes.
Our USDA certified organic shea butter is from West Africa and has a natural shea nut smell. It has not been deodorized by chemical solvents. In colder months it has a harder consistency but will melt when rubbed into your skin. A proprietary process has been applied to remove the naturally occuring latex.
Packaged in a .75oz metal tin, this organic moisturizer will be a great addition to your handbag and travel kit for intense moisture on the go!
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
- Using clean hands, scoop a small amount of butter onto finger. Apply to dry, chapped or burned skin as needed. Especially useful as a night time facial moisturizer. Use within 18 months of purchase.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Rosemary Extract*. *organic ingredient
This is a great product with high-quality ingredients and feels great on skin. Shea butter tin is gentle on skin, feels very light and absorbs quickly. Highly recommend it and will buy again for sure.
Only two ingredients and both organic!
Ive been looking for a great healthy “green” lip balm for years. Finally found one, this one! Commercial chap stick actually dries your lips and makes you have to put in more and more! This balm lubricantes your lips and keeps them healthy.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient
Day Cream- Normal/Dry/Mature
Our Day Cream will boost your complexion and help you look more radiant. A rich cream perfect for daytime use on face, neck and hands, it deeply saturates dry, mature skin. Rich in natural vitamins and anti-oxidants, it helps to soften and smooth your skin leaving it more supple.
This is an ideal cream to nourish and help protect your skin from environmental stresses. Made with zinc oxide it nominally shields your skin from sun exposure and pollution, while gently restoring moisture and elasticity. (This cream is not intended for use as your sole sunscreen and has not been tested for spf.)
This cream is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Allow to penetrate for a 1-2 minutes before applying foundation.
- Suitable for dry, damaged, mature and sensitive skin
- Free from all fragrances and dyes
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Grapeseed oil acts as an anti-oxidant as it is high in vitamin E and helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin
- Organic jojoba oil hydrates and soothes
- Organic coconut oil helps moisturize
- Organic olive oil helps keep skin smooth and supple by preventing evaporation of moisture and acting as a natural emollient
- Provides long-lasting hydration to dry and dehydrated skin.
- Our 1 oz Day Cream is packaged in an airless pump. The .25 oz trial size is packaged in a jar
Grape seed oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Olive oil: high in oleic acid that supports breathing process and sebum production of the skin, natural source of squalene that lubricates the skin and prevents moisture evaporation, natural emollient and protective agent
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid
Zinc oxide: non-nano powder used for sun protection due to its ability to block both UVA and UVB rays, sits on the skin, non-irritating and non-allergenic.
- Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto a clean finger and apply to skin. Gently massage into skin on face, neck and chest. Allow 2 minutes to penetrate.
Agua (Distilled Water),Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba(Beeswax), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Leuconcostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Lactobacillus, Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy). *organic ingredient