Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm
Our organic Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm is formulated with moisturizing virgin coconut oil, soothing chamomile infused olive oil and enriched with organic jojoba and shea butter to nurture and protect delicate skin.
- Gently softens, soothes and moisturizes the most sensitive skin.
- Helps soothe itching and irritation associated with dry skin patches, diaper rash and cradle cap.
- Nourishes skin suffering from conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Perfect for use on chapped cheeks from winter cold or summer sun.
- Contains only non-toxic ingredients and no added fragrances.
- Great for children of all ages and adults with sensitive skin.
- 3.5 oz jar lasts a long time!
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
Scoop a small amount of balm using clean fingers and apply to affected area. Use as needed. Keep jar capped when not in use.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *. *organic ingredient
I bought this for my newborn in anticipation of diaper rash and my baby ended up getting small rashes here and there from being in diapers and the usual rubbing and tugging of the diaper against the skin. Before we used this balm, my baby’s bum was red and had a small rash. Within hours of applying this balm the rash disappeared and my baby’s skin is more back to pink instead of red. This is a wonderful balm to use for diaper rash on sensitive skin such as a newborn.
Works well and nice simple ingredients.
I've had reoccurring dry skin for so many years and this skin balm is magic! I barely put any on and it's amazing. I wouldn't recommend anything else!!
We love using this for our son to prevent diaper rash. While it isn’t as effective as the zinc formulas for heeling a rash, it is excellent and gentle for using after every diaper change. He rarely gets diaper rashes now!
We use it for the baby’s neck and buttocks. It is great to treat the raw skin from the double chin. It is also good for the buttocks but the balm is seedy and sometimes those seeds stay on the skin.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient