Bath & Shower Gel
NOW AVAILABLE IN A 64 OZ REFILL SIZE!
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz or 64 oz refill jug
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
This product leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it up, and smells fantastic. However, the gel is rather thin and, just as the video suggests, a loofah or sponge is recommended in order to get more suds and get more out of each pump. Otherwise, the bottle will run out quickly and it is quite expensive. If a sponge or loofah is not your thing, then using a washcloth can also work to foam it up a bit, but using your hands is not recommended. This product takes some getting used to, but I overall would recommend it for its natural and safe ingredients and the fact that it does not dry out my skin.
We switched to Be Green Bath & Shower Gel several months ago, and are very satisfied. It works well for the whole family, and we love that it is an EWG verified safe product!
Shockingly, this product doesn’t dry out my skin like I thought it would and it feels good knowing my skin is soaking up only clean ingredients!
This foams so beautifully and the smell is heavenly!
I've been using for 5 months and continue to really like it. Best of many "green" body washes I've tried. Love that it's EWG verified too.