Day Cream- Normal/Dry/Mature
Our Day Cream will boost your complexion and help you look more radiant. A rich cream perfect for daytime use on face, neck and hands, it deeply saturates dry, mature skin. Rich in natural vitamins and anti-oxidants, it helps to soften and smooth your skin leaving it more supple.
This is an ideal cream to nourish and help protect your skin from environmental stresses. Made with zinc oxide it nominally shields your skin from sun exposure and pollution, while gently restoring moisture and elasticity. (This cream is not intended for use as your sole sunscreen and has not been tested for spf.)
This cream is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Allow to penetrate for a 1-2 minutes before applying foundation.
- Suitable for dry, damaged, mature and sensitive skin
- Free from all fragrances and dyes
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Grapeseed oil acts as an anti-oxidant as it is high in vitamin E and helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin
- Organic jojoba oil hydrates and soothes
- Organic coconut oil helps moisturize
- Organic olive oil helps keep skin smooth and supple by preventing evaporation of moisture and acting as a natural emollient
- Provides long-lasting hydration to dry and dehydrated skin.
- Our 1 oz Day Cream is packaged in an airless pump. The .25 oz trial size is packaged in a jar
Grape seed oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Olive oil: high in oleic acid that supports breathing process and sebum production of the skin, natural source of squalene that lubricates the skin and prevents moisture evaporation, natural emollient and protective agent
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid
Zinc oxide: non-nano powder used for sun protection due to its ability to block both UVA and UVB rays, sits on the skin, non-irritating and non-allergenic.
- Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto a clean finger and apply to skin. Gently massage into skin on face, neck and chest. Allow 2 minutes to penetrate.
Agua (Distilled Water),Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba(Beeswax), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Leuconcostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Lactobacillus, Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy). *organic ingredient
I have been expanding the uses for this moisturizer including some itchiness on my hands and arms partly caused by dryness. I would rather use this (even though it is expensive) than some of the chemical laden anti itch creams. I also use daily (more than once) on face and neck.
I was looking for a light lotion that was non-toxic and included sun protection. This lotion checks off all of the boxes and is a perfect consistency for day use.
Moving from a humid environment to the high desert 2 yrs ago has taken its toll on my sensitive skin. I saw that these products are EWG Verified, unscented and decided to try out a few samples. By far, the day cream is my favorite. It is creamy, absorbs into my skin easily and my face looks hydrated and healthy. It has no odor and produced no reactions (that's common for my skin). Thanks, be green - my search is finally over.
I use this cream daily on my neck and decollette. It keeps my skin soft and supple, and I like the fact that it contains a little sun protection. It feels great to know I am doing something good for my skin each time I use Be Green products.
This is my go to moisturizer and not just for face. This is great for cuticles or cracked skin as well. The pumps are a bit testy sometimes in trying to get out the cream, but once you do, it is well worth it. One of the very few things I do not have sensitivity to.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm
Our organic Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm is formulated with moisturizing virgin coconut oil, soothing chamomile infused olive oil and enriched with organic jojoba and shea butter to nurture and protect delicate skin.
- Gently softens, soothes and moisturizes the most sensitive skin.
- Helps soothe itching and irritation associated with dry skin patches, diaper rash and cradle cap.
- Nourishes skin suffering from conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Perfect for use on chapped cheeks from winter cold or summer sun.
- Contains only non-toxic ingredients and no added fragrances.
- Great for children of all ages and adults with sensitive skin.
- 3.5 oz jar lasts a long time!
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
Scoop a small amount of balm using clean fingers and apply to affected area. Use as needed. Keep jar capped when not in use.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *. *organic ingredient
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient