Dry Cleansing Grains
Clean your face gently with these mild, nourishing grains. Our Dry Cleansing Grains will pull dirt and toxins from your skin while gently exfoliating and giving your skin a polished glow. Use alone or after cleansing with our Daily Facial Cleanser as part of a "double cleansing" routine.
- Suitable for all skin types. Especially useful for blemished skin since they clean gently and will not further irritate inflamed skin
- Gentle enough to use every day
- Organic lavender and rose petal powders will help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores
- Use weekly as a mask by letting grains dry on your face then rinsing with warm water
- Cleanses, exfoliates, calms and balances all in one step
- For best results, follow with Toner and Moisturizer
Kaolin: mineral rich, excellent on the face as a gentle exfoliant, known for drawing properties, good for all skin types
Oat flour: natural cleanser and toner, has a mild exfoliating action and is soothing to all types of skin irritations and sensitivities
Apricot kernel meal: ideal medium that produces a gritty sensation for facial scrubs
- Mix 1/2 tsp. dry grains with about 1/8 tsp to 1/4 tsp water to form a paste. Gently massage face with paste. Rinse off with warm water. You can also allow the grains to dry on your face like a mask for 3 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. When using as a mask, use 1-2 times per week.
Tip: Mix in a very small bowl or cup using the included dispensing spoon.
Kaolin, Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Meal, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
This stuff is awesome! It comes in powder form, so you have to mix it yourself. I have serums with vitamins & minerals that I’ll add to the mixture to experiment with, especially when I use it as a mask. I use it to exfoliate my skin at least once a week. It’s gentle, yet effective at removing dead cells from your face! It leaves my face feeling soft & smooth! An excellent purchase, for sure!
Was pleasantly surprised by effectiveness of this product. Seemed like the grains were not doing anything during application, however after washing off, my dry sensitive skin was silky smooth. Recommend including in morning skin care routine for great foundation results.
The cleansing grains provide the right amount of gentle exfoliation for my face without the harshness of other, more coarse exfoliation treatments I have tried. I was doubtful at first because all I saw was powder, but once I started using them, I loved the product! My face feels smooth and clean after every use. I'm already on my 2nd batch!
It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft without over stripping or dry. I'll definitely buy again!
this mask was awesome! I love how the instructions and blending them myself really allowed for not making and using too much. It was a little difficult to get the water and powder to mask but with patience it all came together. It was so quick as well and my skin felt great! love these products!
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm
Our organic Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm is formulated with moisturizing virgin coconut oil, soothing chamomile infused olive oil and enriched with organic jojoba and shea butter to nurture and protect delicate skin.
- Gently softens, soothes and moisturizes the most sensitive skin.
- Helps soothe itching and irritation associated with dry skin patches, diaper rash and cradle cap.
- Nourishes skin suffering from conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Perfect for use on chapped cheeks from winter cold or summer sun.
- Contains only non-toxic ingredients and no added fragrances.
- Great for children of all ages and adults with sensitive skin.
- 3.5 oz jar lasts a long time!
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
Scoop a small amount of balm using clean fingers and apply to affected area. Use as needed. Keep jar capped when not in use.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *. *organic ingredient
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient