Dry Cleansing Grains
Clean your face gently with these mild, nourishing grains. Our Dry Cleansing Grains will pull dirt and toxins from your skin while gently exfoliating and giving your skin a polished glow. Use alone or after cleansing with our Daily Facial Cleanser as part of a "double cleansing" routine.
- Suitable for all skin types. Especially useful for blemished skin since they clean gently and will not further irritate inflamed skin
- Gentle enough to use every day
- Organic lavender and rose petal powders will help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores
- Use weekly as a mask by letting grains dry on your face then rinsing with warm water
- Cleanses, exfoliates, calms and balances all in one step
- For best results, follow with Toner and Moisturizer
Kaolin: mineral rich, excellent on the face as a gentle exfoliant, known for drawing properties, good for all skin types
Oat flour: natural cleanser and toner, has a mild exfoliating action and is soothing to all types of skin irritations and sensitivities
Apricot kernel meal: ideal medium that produces a gritty sensation for facial scrubs
- Mix 1/2 tsp. dry grains with about 1/8 tsp to 1/4 tsp water to form a paste. Gently massage face with paste. Rinse off with warm water. You can also allow the grains to dry on your face like a mask for 3 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. When using as a mask, use 1-2 times per week.
Tip: Mix in a very small bowl or cup using the included dispensing spoon.
Kaolin, Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Meal, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
And the lavender is a bonus!
The dry cleansing grains have done a great job of cleaning and smoothing my skin. I have fewer blackheads and my skin really does feel smoother. The cleanser is not very gritty so it does not irritate my skin but works even better than the gritty grains found in other clay type cleansers. I use the grains as a cleanser and also as a mask either alone or after an initial wash. For a mask I mix a carrier oil with the grains. I highly recommend the dry cleansing grains and I will continue to always have a jar at home. Thanks Karen for a great product.
Use these every day sprinkled atop the facial cleanser for safe daily exfoliation.
Love this product. Nice, gentle exfoliant.
Perfect second step after using the face wash. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed.