NOW SOLD IN ECO-FRIENDLY PIR (POST INDUSTRIAL RESIN) RECYCLED JARS!
Calendula Cream provides soothing moisture for dry skin and skin suffering from intense itching and rashes. It was originally formulated as a custom request for customers suffering from eczema looking for a natural moisturizer. It is made with organic oils that are known to soften skin and help retain moisture and calendula that is known to be calming and anti-inflammatory. This cream is nut oil free and essential oil free and is a wonderful treat for sensitive skin and those with multiple chemical sensitivities.
In our updated formula we have added the ingredient sorbitan olivate to the list of soothing and moisturizing ingredients. Sorbitan olivate is a PEG-free emulsifier made from olive oil and sorbitol. It is Ecocert approved and is rated a 1 for safety on the EWG Skin Deep database. We have added this ingredient to help keep the waters and oils from separating.
- Perfect for those will allergies: nut oil and essential oil free, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, oat free
- Organic calendula brings soothing relief to dry, sensitive and eczema prone skin
- Also helpful for chapped skin, sunburned skin, diaper rash, irritations and athlete's foot
- Organic coconut oil helps moisturize due to the high content of fatty acids while also being anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- To help keep your naturally preserved cream fresh, please use only clean and dry hands when dipping fingers into the jar
- 4 oz jar lasts a really long time
Calendula: known for calming, skin-soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Vegetable glycerin (from palm): natural emollient that rehydrates skin, acts as a humectant (it draws moisture from the air to the skin).
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
- Wash and dry hands. Scoop out a pea-sized amount and massage into skin on hands. Use as frequently as needed.
Agua (Distilled Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Calendula Officinalis*, Sorbitan Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glycerin (from palm), Cetyl Alcohol (from coconut), Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Potassium Sorbate, Lactobacillus. *organic ingredient
This Calendula cream keeps my skin soft...use it every day.
I've had problems with eczema on my fingers for years. The need for constant hand-washing these days hasn't helped. This cream is thick and very smooth. It feels a bit greasy going on but absorbs within a few minutes. After a few days I noticed my skin was smoother and the itching was gone. Just quarter teaspoon after I wash my hands does the job.
This is the best cream, goes on smooth, not greasy, and gives my skin the moisture it needs. A little goes a long way. Feels great on my hands and feet too.
This cream was exactly what I needed to help with eczema spots in back of hands and patches on arms. Safe enough to use daily!
This is a great cream for very dry skin. It provides a great deal of hydration (a little goes a long way). It does have a light fresh feel to it but I prefer that than cream that dries up on your skin immediately. If your looking for a great moisturizing cream with non-toxic ingredients this is a great product to buy. Will be purchasing again.