Dry Cleansing Grains
Clean your face gently with these mild, nourishing grains. Our Dry Cleansing Grains will pull dirt and toxins from your skin while gently exfoliating and giving your skin a polished glow. Use alone or after cleansing with our Daily Facial Cleanser as part of a "double cleansing" routine.
- Suitable for all skin types. Especially useful for blemished skin since they clean gently and will not further irritate inflamed skin
- Gentle enough to use every day
- Organic lavender and rose petal powders will help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores
- Use weekly as a mask by letting grains dry on your face then rinsing with warm water
- Cleanses, exfoliates, calms and balances all in one step
- For best results, follow with Toner and Moisturizer
Kaolin: mineral rich, excellent on the face as a gentle exfoliant, known for drawing properties, good for all skin types
Oat flour: natural cleanser and toner, has a mild exfoliating action and is soothing to all types of skin irritations and sensitivities
Apricot kernel meal: ideal medium that produces a gritty sensation for facial scrubs
- Mix 1/2 tsp. dry grains with about 1/8 tsp to 1/4 tsp water to form a paste. Gently massage face with paste. Rinse off with warm water. You can also allow the grains to dry on your face like a mask for 3 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. When using as a mask, use 1-2 times per week.
Tip: Mix in a very small bowl or cup using the included dispensing spoon.
Kaolin, Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Meal, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
I am still playing with this product. Finding the correct amount of water n product. It's not what I was originally looking for . Still trying to decide if I like the product.
This is a great bath product. I keep it in the tub to put on my face. It’s so rejuvenating and pure like all your products.
The powder is difficult to mix with water, it's annoying at first but you can get used to it and it's well worth it.
This stuff is awesome! It comes in powder form, so you have to mix it yourself. I have serums with vitamins & minerals that I’ll add to the mixture to experiment with, especially when I use it as a mask. I use it to exfoliate my skin at least once a week. It’s gentle, yet effective at removing dead cells from your face! It leaves my face feeling soft & smooth! An excellent purchase, for sure!
Was pleasantly surprised by effectiveness of this product. Seemed like the grains were not doing anything during application, however after washing off, my dry sensitive skin was silky smooth. Recommend including in morning skin care routine for great foundation results.