Herbal Miracle Balm
- Wearing sandals causing your feet to dry out? Wear Miracle Balm at night under socks and wake up to softer feet.
- Will soothe cracked skin on heels.
- Gardner's hands? Use Miracle Balm to restore them.
- Perfect for cuticles on hands and feet.
- Use as a lip balm.
- Have thick, flyaway hair or grays that won't stay down? A tiny bit of Miracle Balm will due the trick and act as a hair pomade.
- Moisturize skin affected by numerous skin conditions.
- Protects skin with cuts and scrapes.
- Soothe and moisturize skin rashes.
- Works as a facial (use sparingly) or body moisturizer.
- Helpful as a scalp moisturizer.
Beeswax: soothing, hydrating ingredient that increases moisture in the skin and helps relieve itching in sensitive skin
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
- Using clean hands, scoop out a pea-sized amount and massage into affected skin. For use on hair, 1/2 of a pea-size will do the trick. Use as frequently as needed.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, essential oils of Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime), Limonene~, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
MY SON IS MY #1 HERO, BUT HE IS THE FUSSIEST GUY I KNOW. HE DOESN'T LIKE MOST ALL PRODUCTS, SAFE & HEALTHY OR NOT! HE WAS COMPLAINING OF DRY HANDS AFTER WORK ONE DAY, SO I OFFERED HIM MY HERBAL MIRACLE BALM. HE LOVES IT!!! HE IS A TOTAL CONVERT & USES IT EVERY DAY. THANK YOU, ROBIN, FOR SUCH AN AWESOME PRODUCT :-))) AND FOR PROVIDING SO MANY GREAT ITEMS WE CONTINUE TO USE, INCLUDING THE FOAMING HAND SOAP, WHICH HE USES IN HIS BATH, & THE LIP BALM, WITH WHICH I JUST CONNECTED HIM THIS MORNING - THE CITRUS. WAY TO GO, ROBIN. I KEEP HOPING YOU'LL CREATE A LIQUID SHAMPOO..... BLESSINGS, ROBERTA IN SOFL
Goes on smooth. Nice smell. Heals skin.
I am an otherwise healthy sixty-three (63) year old fit and active chronic and severe Atopic Dermatitis sufferer. The severity of my condition is amplified by commercial facial products even those labeled as “natural”. Prescribed by my dermatologist are a plethora of prescription ointments, creams, salves and a host of audacious oral Rx medications such as high doses of Gabapentin. Compounding prescription drugs to curb the severity of AD I am now taking the frightening, refrigerated, self injectable biologic drug Dupixent relativity new to the market. Do you want to know what works better than every single medically prescribed cream, salve and ointment? Better than every “natural” product available on line and in health food stores? Outstanding and affordable Be Green Miracle Balm!!!! There is absolutely no better balm to be found on the market and I am beyond grateful to have discovered it through a friend. I love everything about Miracle Balm from the glistening appearance, calming consistency, all natural ingredients followed by immediate healing and restorative properties from only a teeny tiny amount placed on the skin.
I used this healing balm on my feet at night and it's working wonders. I also love the non toxic ingredients!
I like this mixed with a little of the BGB&B baby oil rubbed on my face and extremities. Not gooey and it absorbs quickly. Feels good not to be covered in lots of wicked chemicals.