Herbal Miracle Balm
- Wearing sandals causing your feet to dry out? Wear Miracle Balm at night under socks and wake up to softer feet.
- Will soothe cracked skin on heels.
- Gardner's hands? Use Miracle Balm to restore them.
- Perfect for cuticles on hands and feet.
- Use as a lip balm.
- Have thick, flyaway hair or grays that won't stay down? A tiny bit of Miracle Balm will due the trick and act as a hair pomade.
- Moisturize skin affected by numerous skin conditions.
- Protects skin with cuts and scrapes.
- Soothe and moisturize skin rashes.
- Works as a facial (use sparingly) or body moisturizer.
- Helpful as a scalp moisturizer.
Beeswax: soothing, hydrating ingredient that increases moisture in the skin and helps relieve itching in sensitive skin
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
- Using clean hands, scoop out a pea-sized amount and massage into affected skin. For use on hair, 1/2 of a pea-size will do the trick. Use as frequently as needed.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, essential oils of Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime), Limonene~, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
When I get micropenning done, usually, I have so much dry, peeling skin for a few days that looks horrible and make-up won't even cover. I used the miracle balm over my entire face immediately after and the next day. It did not irritate my sensitive post-procedure skin like many other creams do. The best part was that there was no dryness or peeling! It was truly amazing!
This literally is miracle balm! High quality, REAL ingredients that work! It's a savior as the weather gets cold and my skin gets dry.
It’s ok. Adds moisture on the surface, but my skin doesn’t really absorb it so about 30 minutes later they feel dry again. I’ll use it up, but won’t order it again.
Works great for dry skin
This really is great for everything! Lips, eyes, capped, feet, elbows, décolletage. It is greasy at first but actually soaks in, drenching you in the most lovely scent and hydration.