Toner- Calming Carrot Seed
Gentle and effective, our Calming Carrot Seed Toner is alcohol-free and won't dry out your skin. It contains wild-harvested witch hazel hydrosol and rose hydrosol to remove any traces of dirt or makeup left after cleansing, and restores your skin to its natural PH.
An important step in your natural skincare regimen that will prepares your skin for moisturizer and leave it feeling soft and supple. Calming Carrot Seed Toner is intended for sensitive skin.
- 100% natural and non-gmo ingredients
- Deep cleans pores
- Hydrates and helps prepare skin for moisturizer
- Use on it's own as a cleanser
- Cools, tones, soothes, and refreshes
- Alcohol free- non drying
- Specifically selected essential oils are calming and help improve complexions of inflamed skin and those affected by hormonal imbalances
You may request a spray cap instead of a disc cap on the 4.25 oz size. After adding the Toner to your cart, please type "spray cap" in the order notes field.
Witch Hazel: floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory, excellent ingredient in facial cleansers and toners
Rose Hydrosol: a natural hydrator and anti-irritant, excellent soothing agent for skin
Carrot Oil: has a rejuvenating effect on the skin, high in beta-carotene and vitamin E, softens and smoothes the skin, assists with cell growth and skin rejuvenation, helps restore elasticity and is excellent for all skin types
- Cleanse your skin first with Gentle Facial Cleanser or Green Tea Cleanser. Shake the Toner to disperse the natural essential oils. For the flip top cap, apply a small amount to a cotton ball and apply to skin. For the spray cap, CLOSE EYES and apply several sprays on face. Follow with Facial Serum or Regenerative Night Cream.
Agua (Distilled Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate,Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Distillate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil and Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil. *organic ingredient
I've tried different toners over the years, but I frequently had skin reactions. Invariably, my skin also felt stripped of moisture. My aesthetician suggested I try a new toner to clear up the minor breakouts I often have from sweating at the gym or during the summer. I've had great luck with be green, so I decided to try the trial size. It left my skin free from breakouts without feeling harsh. What a relief! Needless to say, I returned to be green and purchased the larger size. I couldn't be happier, and I'll definitely be reordering.
I never liked toner , I never felt it did anything for my face except break me out . NOT THIS ONE ! It’s shrinking my pores and feels so good and cooling on . I keep it in the frig because I live in Houston and it’s hot and it calms my face down
I like the rose toner, but thought I'd try a sample size of the carrot seed toner also. I don't have a problem with sensitive skin, but this toner makes my face feel clean fresh and healthy. Will most likely order the full size.
This toner is easy to put on and makes your face feel tight and clean.
It’s felt great on my skin. Helps me feel clean and refreshed and never too harsh
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm
Our organic Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm is formulated with moisturizing virgin coconut oil, soothing chamomile infused olive oil and enriched with organic jojoba and shea butter to nurture and protect delicate skin.
- Gently softens, soothes and moisturizes the most sensitive skin.
- Helps soothe itching and irritation associated with dry skin patches, diaper rash and cradle cap.
- Nourishes skin suffering from conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Perfect for use on chapped cheeks from winter cold or summer sun.
- Contains only non-toxic ingredients and no added fragrances.
- Great for children of all ages and adults with sensitive skin.
- 3.5 oz jar lasts a long time!
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
Scoop a small amount of balm using clean fingers and apply to affected area. Use as needed. Keep jar capped when not in use.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *. *organic ingredient
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient