Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
I was looking for quality products to moisturize my face and was very happy to find Be Green bath and body. I tried Argan oil and love it. It has a gentle feel, absorbs quickly and skin feels great all day. Highly recommend it!
I absolutely love this product. I have purchased face serums from several different beauty companies, and even though I have liked most of them I wished I could use it for more than my face, plus I never really knew what I was putting on my skin. With the Argon oil I know exactly what it is, and how/why it helps my skin. I also LOVE that you can use if for so many things besides your face. I use it on my nails, the frizzy ends of my hair, my lips, I even put it on a scar I recently got and it has significantly reduced it's appearance. This stuff is wonderful.
Have tried multiple face oils and this is the best so far. Lightweight, moisturizing and best of all natural.
Your argan oil has done wonders for my skin. I actually feel good about applying your products to my skin. Thank you for being there and bringing clean and natural ingredients to your customers!
So glad I found this. I use very little on my scalp and neck to relieve dry, itchy skin from atopic dermatitis.
Wash your hair less often! Dry Shampoo is great to use between regular hair washings. The natural ingredients absorb hair and scalp oils so your hair remains fresh and you can go longer between regular shampooing. This means less harsh detergents to strip your hairs natural oils and less heat styling to damage your hair. Dry Shampoo comes in a 4oz powder shaker.
- Organic Arrowroot Powder and Kaolin Clay mattify greasy hair and add volume
- Won't cause damage to hair or scalp
- Great for travel and camping trips where water is limited
- Nettle powder helps with hair re-growth and helps combat hair loss
- Brown rice flour is rich in selenium, a mineral that is known to decrease dandruff. This natural ingredient also promotes healthy hair growth and aids in oil absorption
- 100% Vegan, Non-Toxic, Sulfate Free, Talc Free
Kaolin: mineral rich clay that absorbs excess oils
Rice flour: absorbs oils and helps keep hair soft and smooth
Nettle: promotes circulation to the skin and scalp and is said to stimulate hair growth
- Sprinkle a small amount into your hand. Dip a clean makeup brush into the dry shampoo and brush onto scalp and along hair lines. Leave on for a few minutes and brush thoroughly. Use hair dryer to blow out any remaining product.
Non-GMO Oryza Sativa (Rice) Flour, Kaolin, Arrowroot, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Powder*, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Powder*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle)*. *organic ingredient
Hair Oil Treatment
Our Hair Oil is a blend of nutrient-rich plant-based oils specifically formulated to help replenish and revitalize your hair. This medley moisturizes, strengthens roots and keeps strands soft, sleek and smooth.
Our Hair Oil Therapy deep conditions your hair and helps control frizz caused by dryness from the weather, blow drying or straightening.
Regularly using our Hair Oil will help you to realize shinier, healthier more manageable hair and a moisturized, invigorated scalp. The oils nourish, condition and improve the strength of your hair naturally. 4oz
- For shine and softness, apply a small amount to damp hair, then style when dry
- Avocado, Jojoba and Coconut oils protect hair and seal in moisture
- Coconut oil and neem oil are anti-fungal and anti-bacterial and will help moisturize scalp conditions from dryness
- Contains a blend of natural essential oils chosen specifically to strengthen and nourish hair
- Use as a deep hair conditioner or to control and tame frizz
Jojoba Oil: a liquid wax, this medium textured oil that is chemically similar to our own sebum, penetrates well leaving no oily residue, high in gadoleic acid, this oil actually creates a protective film over the skin and hair shaft that helps seal in moisture
Avocado Oil: full-bodied oil rich in vitamins A, B, D and E, highly effective emollient that is helpful to dry, dull skin and hair, leaves a protective barrier and helps prevent moisture loss
Neem Oil: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and nourishing
- To use as a deep conditioner, place 1 tablespoon of Hair Oil Treatment in glass bowl and warm for no more than 10 seconds in the microwave. Place a small amount in the palm of your hand and massage into hair and scalp. (If desired, wrap hair in plastic or cover with shower cap.) Leave on for 30 minutes or longer and shampoo.
To use for frizz control, apply a small amount to the palm of your hand. Rub hands and apply to wet or dry hair.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil*, Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Limonene~, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient