Herbal Miracle Balm
- Wearing sandals causing your feet to dry out? Wear Miracle Balm at night under socks and wake up to softer feet.
- Will soothe cracked skin on heels.
- Gardner's hands? Use Miracle Balm to restore them.
- Perfect for cuticles on hands and feet.
- Use as a lip balm.
- Have thick, flyaway hair or grays that won't stay down? A tiny bit of Miracle Balm will due the trick and act as a hair pomade.
- Moisturize skin affected by numerous skin conditions.
- Protects skin with cuts and scrapes.
- Soothe and moisturize skin rashes.
- Works as a facial (use sparingly) or body moisturizer.
- Helpful as a scalp moisturizer.
Beeswax: soothing, hydrating ingredient that increases moisture in the skin and helps relieve itching in sensitive skin
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
- Using clean hands, scoop out a pea-sized amount and massage into affected skin. For use on hair, 1/2 of a pea-size will do the trick. Use as frequently as needed.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, essential oils of Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime), Limonene~, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
I'm a bit remiss in writing a review, but truthfully I don't usually write reviews. BUT, I recently was mistaken for 45 (I'm 55) and realized I have Be Green to thank for that! Three years ago I started a search for not only cruelty free, but toxic free beauty products. I tried many products. Be Green products were just far superior to anything else I tried. I liked that I had the option to buy samples in order to find the right products that worked for me. In addition to using this Herbal Miracle Balm (which is awesome!) I also use face and body products. I love them all! As long as Karen makes Be Green products I'll be buying them!
The balm is good for dry and chapped skin and to keep your skin smooth..A must have will purchase this product again, a tip..use on your hair fly a ways.
I use this balm every single day in combination with the primrose oil to help control my eczema flare ups on my hands, scalp, and face. I love everything about it and use it as my go to lip moisturizer as well. Be Green stay amazing! I'm hooked for life on all of your products!
I use this as a make up remover, body and face moisturizer, and to soothe my skin when I have a cut or scrape. I have recommended this product to friends that have had reactions to the mildest lotions. I gave them what I had left in my container and after using it, they became faithful fans of the product and continue to purchase it. It’s also EWG VERIFIED!!
I am 62 years of age with extremely dry skin. I have used everything between outrageously expensive Fresh handmade by Monks Creme Ancienne to cheap but exceptional Polish creams and everything in between as moisturizers. I was at a college reunion and had an allergic dermatitis outbreak on my face. The pain was severe and nothing calmed it down, every product including my own hurt or stung sharply when applied. I looked awful but most of all it felt terrible. My best friend from college handed me Be Green Miracle Balm. It worked like a charm! I am sold and now buy in batches if 2-4 because I use it on my face, lips, hair, scratches, allergic dermatitis, throat, neck and anywhere my skin needs extra emollient attention. Thanks!
Techno dinosaur, I don’t know how to rotate the image...sorry!
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Day Cream- Normal/Dry/Mature
Our Day Cream will boost your complexion and help you look more radiant. A rich cream perfect for daytime use on face, neck and hands, it deeply saturates dry, mature skin. Rich in natural vitamins and anti-oxidants, it helps to soften and smooth your skin leaving it more supple.
This is an ideal cream to nourish and help protect your skin from environmental stresses. Made with zinc oxide it nominally shields your skin from sun exposure and pollution, while gently restoring moisture and elasticity. (This cream is not intended for use as your sole sunscreen and has not been tested for spf.)
This cream is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Allow to penetrate for a 1-2 minutes before applying foundation.
- Suitable for dry, damaged, mature and sensitive skin
- Free from all fragrances and dyes
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Grapeseed oil acts as an anti-oxidant as it is high in vitamin E and helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin
- Organic jojoba oil hydrates and soothes
- Organic coconut oil helps moisturize
- Organic olive oil helps keep skin smooth and supple by preventing evaporation of moisture and acting as a natural emollient
- Provides long-lasting hydration to dry and dehydrated skin.
- Our 1 oz Day Cream is packaged in an airless pump. The .25 oz trial size is packaged in a jar
Grape seed oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Olive oil: high in oleic acid that supports breathing process and sebum production of the skin, natural source of squalene that lubricates the skin and prevents moisture evaporation, natural emollient and protective agent
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid
Zinc oxide: non-nano powder used for sun protection due to its ability to block both UVA and UVB rays, sits on the skin, non-irritating and non-allergenic.
- Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto a clean finger and apply to skin. Gently massage into skin on face, neck and chest. Allow 2 minutes to penetrate.
Agua (Distilled Water),Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba(Beeswax), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Leuconcostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Lactobacillus, Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy). *organic ingredient
Deluxe Trial Sizes for Face
Looking to try small sizes of Be Green Bath and Body's most popular products? Our Deluxe Trial Size sets are perfect to sample the products before committing to a full size...