Lip Balm -Tinted
Our classic Peppermint Lip Balm is available with a subtle reddish tint to add a bit of color to your lips as you moisturize and protect them. This lip balm is perfect when you want to add just a touch of color.
This rich, soothing balm is perfect for year-round use. It glides on without that waxy feeling that many synthetic balms have. Made with natural and organic oils and zinc oxide for sun protection. .15 oz
- Infused with beeswax to condition your lips
- Softens and nourishes parched lips
- No parabens, phthalates, or petrolatum
- Completely natural
- Scented with organic peppermint essential oil
Beeswax: hydrating ingredient that increases moisture in the skin and helps relieve itching in sensitive skin
Sunflower Oil: light to medium textured oil that is high in oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E, has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids, nourishing and conditioning for the skin, highly recommended for recipes designed to treat dry, weathered, aged, and damaged skin
Castor Oil: highly emollient oil that provides staying power to lip balms and lip glosses, rich in ricinoleic, oleic and linoleic acids, excellent for softening rough skin
- Apply to lips to replenish moisture and protect from wind and sun. Use as needed.
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Zinc Oxide, Red Iron Oxide, Alkanna Tinctoria (Alkanet) Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil *, Limonene~, Linalool~.
~natural component of essential oils
I carry this daily..just enough color...perfect
Love this tinted lip balm. Adds just the right amount of color and it's comforting to know I'm not ingesting any chemicals!
I love this tinted lip balm. It's pretty and subtle and very moisturizing. I rarely wear lipstick or gloss and this gives me a little bit of color so I feel pretty without being made up.
I really like this! It goes on smooth, has a nice tint to it, doesn’t taste bad...I really like it! I hope you will develop another color or two.
This lip balm is softer than some. The color is light, but natural looking and should complement most skin types.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm
Our organic Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm is formulated with moisturizing virgin coconut oil, soothing chamomile infused olive oil and enriched with organic jojoba and shea butter to nurture and protect delicate skin.
- Gently softens, soothes and moisturizes the most sensitive skin.
- Helps soothe itching and irritation associated with dry skin patches, diaper rash and cradle cap.
- Nourishes skin suffering from conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Perfect for use on chapped cheeks from winter cold or summer sun.
- Contains only non-toxic ingredients and no added fragrances.
- Great for children of all ages and adults with sensitive skin.
- 3.5 oz jar lasts a long time!
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
Scoop a small amount of balm using clean fingers and apply to affected area. Use as needed. Keep jar capped when not in use.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *. *organic ingredient
Hydrate and rejuvenate your skin with the safe and soothing ingredients in our Natural Body Lotion. This is a wonderfully luxurious toxin-free lotion that will penetrate your skin unlike many of the commercial products that only coat the surface. It will leave your skin soft and moisturized for several hours.
Please wait 1-2 minutes for lotion to penetrate skin before getting dressed and use sparingly as a little goes a long way!
- Good for all skin types
- Unscented formula is perfect to use as a baby lotion
- Grapeseed oil acts as an anti-oxidant as it is high in vitamin E and helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin
- Organic jojoba oil hydrates and soothes
- Organic coconut oil helps moisturize
- Organic olive oil helps keep skin smooth and supple by preventing evaporation of moisture and acting as a natural emollient
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
Grape seed oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Jojoba oil: emollient, regenerative, provides a light film that maintains moisture yet lets skin breathe
Cocoa butter: emollient that leaves a fine lipid barrier on the skin that helps prevent moisture loss and protects skin, high in saturated stearic and palmitic fatty acids
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid
- Shake well and apply as needed to clean skin. Just a little goes a long way. Allow to penetrate 1-2 minutes before getting dressed.
Agua (Distilled Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil *, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Lactobacillus, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E). Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*. * organic ingredient