Day Cream- Normal/Sensitive/Oily
The ultimate moisturizer for sensitive, combination and oily skin, our Day Cream will give provide the nourishment your skin needs without the fragrance, dyes or harsh ingredients that may be irritating.
A luxurious cream perfect for daytime use on face, neck and hands, it calms and balances while providing gentle, non-comedogenic moisture. Rich in natural vitamins and anti-oxidants, it helps to soften and smooth your skin leaving it more supple.
This is an ideal cream to replenish and help protect your skin from environmental stresses. Made with zinc oxide it nominally shields your skin from sun exposure and pollution, while gently restoring moisture and softness (This cream is not intended to be your sole sunscreen and has not been tested for spf.)
A droplet of water will pump out with the cream each time. This is normal and allows for easier spreading of the cream.
TIP: This cream is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Use much less than a conventional product to allow cream to penetrate quickly and not feel greasy. Just a tiny amount of cream is need to moisturize your entire face! Allow to penetrate for a 1-2 minutes before applying foundation.
- Free from all fragrances and dyes
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Grapeseed oil acts as an anti-oxidant as it is high in vitamin E. It helps tighten and tone skin and balances oil production
- Organic sunflower oil helps maintain the skin's barrier, absorbs easily, decreases transepidermal water loss and facilitates skin regeneration
- Organic jojoba oil hydrates and soothes
- Provides hydration without pore clogging ingredients
- Our 1 oz Day Cream is packaged in an airless pump. The .25 oz trial size is packaged in a jar
Grape seed oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Sunflower oil: high in oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E, has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids, deeply nourishing and conditioning for the skin, easily absorbed and it is non comedogenic
Zinc oxide: non-nano powder used sun protection due to its ability to block both UVA and UVB rays, sits on the skin, non-irritating and non-allergenic
- Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto a clean finger and apply to skin. Gently massage into skin on face, neck and chest. Allow 2 minutes to penetrate.
Agua (Distilled Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Lactobacillus,Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Extract) *organic ingredient
My girlfriend has extremely sensitive skin and this is the only product she can use on her face. Will buy again and again!!
I really love this product. It moisturizes well and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. A little bit goes a long way so it doesn't take much. I am giving this 4 stars because of the bottle. I don't like not knowing when I am about to run out since I have to order it. I wish the bottle was see through or that you could at least take the cap off to see how much is left.
Just like the deodorant I've been using this face cream for years and couldn't be happier. It provides the right amount of moisture for my sensitive/combination skin without being oily/greasy. Perfect...please don't change a thing!
A tiny bit goes a long way! The first time I used this cream I thought it might be a little "heavy", but it's not really! It moisturizes without clogging pores or leaving my face shiny. I am very satisfied.
I love this cream for daily use! It’s just moisturizing enough but not oily or heavy feeling and looks great under my makeup. I like that it has some sun protection too— i do still add sunscreen on days that I’ll be in the sun for longer than just a few minutes.
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient