Finally! A natural deodorant that works! This deodorant will keep you smelling fresh all day. Sweating it up in 90 degree weather: no problem. Grueling kickboxing workout: no problem: Stressful day at work: no problem here either. It works by applying just once in the morning.
This is a truly natural product that is free of aluminum, parabens and propylene glycol. The consistency is similar to a putty in warm weather and a solid in colder temperatures.
Use just one swipe or put a pea-sized amount on your finger and rub it in. This deodorant will last months because you use much less than a conventional product!
- Please note that this product contains baking soda and may possibly irritate very sensitive skin due to the high ph of baking soda. To remedy this, mix 1 tsp of cider vinegar with 1 cup distilled water. Place in a jar or bottle. Dab a cotton ball into the mixture and apply to underarms before deodorant.
- Our Deodorant contains butters and oils that are solid in cooler weather and softer in warmer weather. To apply in colder weather, hold the Deodorant stick to your underarm area for 5 seconds to melt slightly then swipe the underarm area 1 time only. Only a small amount is needed. Following this method will helpful for those with sensitive skin.
- If you are sensitive to baking soda or not sure, please order the trial size first to make sure it is compatible with your skin.
IN WARMER WEATHER DEODORANT MAY MELT OR SOFTEN DURING SHIPPING. PLEASE REFRIGERATE UPON RECEIPT FOR 1 DAY TO RE-HARDEN DEODORANT. Allow to come back to room temperature before use.
Arrowroot- helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
Baking soda: neutralizes the bacteria that causes odor
Rosemary oil: antiseptic and cell regenerating, anti inflammatory, helps control odor
- Apply to underarms. Use fingers to rub in before dressing. Will have a softer consistency in warmer weather. Store in a cool location or in fridge in temperatures above 76 degrees F.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil* and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Limonene~, Linalool~.
* organic ingredient
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
(Note: do not use if allergic to pine/evergreen as Neem oil is part of this family.)
I did not like this deodorant. It also caused dark spot under my arms which is super frustrating. I hate the way it glides on super lumpy and messy and does cause mild irritation. So far I've only liked their face cream and just repurchased this item. I decided to give their body lotions another try only this time I ordered unscented as the other ones smell horrible and were very oily. I hated how long it took to absorb on my hands. I just purchased the body oil so I'm hoping to not be disappointed as their products are pricey. I've tried their body washes and hand soaps as well and they're just okay. The body wash you have to use a large amount on your loufa so you run out pretty quickly. I wasted a lot of money on products that I wasn't very satisfied with they should offer a guarantee or free samples.
Took me a couple of days to get used to how to apply - thinly and don't turn it up like a firm stick deodorant - just barely barely above the surface and it goes on well. May have to smooth out globs with fingers. It smells good and works. Am pretty excited about this and look forward to checking out their other products...
I am in LOVE with this deodorant! I have tried many other "natural" deodorants, however, there was always some time of issue...not lasting long enough, leaving marks on my clothing, or stinging when I would put it on. While I wasn't sure about having to rub it in with my fingers, I have come to appreciate knowing that I am fully covered. I also love the scent! So many deodorants have an overbearing lavender scent, so when I smelled it for the first time I was in love, as I love mint! I'm so glad that I can stop my search for a natural deodorant that works for my body. Thank you Be Green Bath & Body!
Best deodorant on the market for non toxic needs. Works, is clean and is better than Schmidt’s, Zatik, Lavanilla, Toms.
It accomplishes what a deoderent should do, keep me odor free in the summer heat. It is a little soft, so I apply a little and use a facial sponge to rub it around the area. It can be greasy, and spreading it thin reduces the chance that an oily residue will appear on clothing. I like that it’s EWG rated and unlike some, it does not have a rough gritty texture or strong sent.
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient