Wash your hair less often! Dry Shampoo is great to use between regular hair washings. The natural ingredients absorb hair and scalp oils so your hair remains fresh and you can go longer between regular shampooing. This means less harsh detergents to strip your hairs natural oils and less heat styling to damage your hair. Dry Shampoo comes in a 4oz powder shaker.
- Organic Arrowroot Powder and Kaolin Clay mattify greasy hair and add volume
- Won't cause damage to hair or scalp
- Great for travel and camping trips where water is limited
- Nettle powder helps with hair re-growth and helps combat hair loss
- Brown rice flour is rich in selenium, a mineral that is known to decrease dandruff. This natural ingredient also promotes healthy hair growth and aids in oil absorption
- 100% Vegan, Non-Toxic, Sulfate Free, Talc Free
Kaolin: mineral rich clay that absorbs excess oils
Rice flour: absorbs oils and helps keep hair soft and smooth
Nettle: promotes circulation to the skin and scalp and is said to stimulate hair growth
- Sprinkle a small amount into your hand. Dip a clean makeup brush into the dry shampoo and brush onto scalp and along hair lines. Leave on for a few minutes and brush thoroughly. Use hair dryer to blow out any remaining product.
Non-GMO Oryza Sativa (Rice) Flour, Kaolin, Arrowroot, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Powder*, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Powder*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle)*. *organic ingredient
I have thick, dark brown hair and this product works fairly well. I have to take the time to work it into my hair to remove the white cast and I do notice a bit of an itchy build up on my scalp. However, I experienced the same thing with the Lush dry shampoo. At least this one doesn't contain harmful talc and other questionable ingredients! Having a dry shampoo powder is definitely preferable to an aerosol spray as it's better for your health and the environment. Overall, I'd recommend this product and it DOES absorb excess oil!
I have thinner hair and this didn’t seem to work. It ended up feeling itchier on my scalp as well. I’ll see if another person may benefit from it. It’s too bad since I was looking forward to having a product revitalize my hair without other styling products.
To save time, I wash my hair every 3rd day during the workweek. This product quickly absorbed the oil and adds body to my hair, saving styling time too. My hair is dark blonde, and it absorbs well. I use a makeup powder brush to apply and paint it onto my hair. Love that it’s harmful chemical free!
I have thin, frizzy, dry hair and wash twice a week. Right after a wash and blow dry, I use a large foundation brush to apply the powder all over my scalp and then shake excess product through with my fingers. This helps to prevent oil from ever getting too far out of control and saves me an extra day or two between washes. Love the minimal ingredients!
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient