Evening Primrose Soothing Oil
Natural moisture for skin inflammations, intense itching and rashes. Evening Primrose Soothing Oil is a face and body oil made with 33% evening primrose oil. High in essential fatty acids and rare gamma linolenic oil this oil is a superb emollient and skin nutrient that is very beneficial in nourishing many skin conditions. It is also nourishing for dry skin and scalp conditions. It is essential oil free and nut oil free for those with sensitive skin.
- Skin calming body oil to nourish and soothe skin
- Helps quiet stressed and irritated skin
- Promotes healthy skin by restoring moisture and helping to maintain skin elasticity
- Perfect for sensitive skin- fragrance free, dye free, gluten free, nut free
- Absorbs quickly
- Use on damp skin to lock in moisture
- Customers with eczema, psoriasis and rosacea report having good results with our Evening Primrose soothing body oil
Evening primrose oil: high in GLA (gamma linolenic acid) which is known as an anti-inflammatory, and contains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain healthy skin.
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
Sesame oil: anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, penetrates deeply into skin layers, high in linoleic acid, works as a cell growth regulator
- Dispense a small amount into palm of hand. Apply to affected skin areas. Allow 1-2 minutes to penetrate before dressing. For best results use on damp skin after a bath or shower.
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Oil*, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy). *organic ingredient
Love the multitude of organic ingredients!
I had rosacea as a side effect of chemotherapy and this oil was fantastic at treating it! I would flare up with rosacea between treatment cycles and it would quickly subside after using this. Once I started using this, my flare-ups also weren't nearly as bad as when I wasn't. Love this product and highly recommend it! Thank you be green for making outstanding, safe, and gentle products!
I'm always a little skeptical of oil products; they usually don't absorb well, or don't moisturize well. This oil, however, is different. It soaks in almost instantly, and erases drought spots immediately. I've used it on my hands and feet now that it's winter, and it keeps them smooth. I've used it on my 5-year-old, too (all over), and he reports feeling good. I'm now using this instead of other body moisturizers, and I love it. Definitely a repeat buy!
I love this healing oil! I struggle with acne and was drying out my skin with all other products until someone recommended I focus on nourishing my skin, rather than slathering on all kinds of "acne fighting chemicals." My skin irritation has gone down, and my acne scars have healed from using this oil!
I have a patch of psoriasis on my back and this oil has done wonders for me..
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient