Gentle Facial Cleanser
Gently remove debris and makeup without drying out your skin. Our unique and 100% natural formula contains light, yet moisturizing oils blended with gentle clay, oats, apricot kernel and organic saponified oils. Your skin will feel clean, hydrated, soft and nourished.
Our Facial Cleanser has a milky/gel-like consistency. It has no scents or dyes added so simply smells like the ingredients used. It's extra kind to sensitive skin and won't aggravate skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, rosacea or psoriasis. Use this cleanser as step #1 in a double cleansing routine with our Dry Cleansing Grains.
- Formulated for all skin types and especially helpful for sensitive skin
- Key Ingredients
Saponified Coconut Oil: for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Oatmeal: finely ground oatmeal that is a natural cleanser and toner, has a mild exfoliating action and is soothing to all types of skin irritations and sensitivities
Vegetable Glycerin: natural emollient that rehydrates skin, acts as a humectant (it draws moisture from the air to the skin)
Apricot Kernel Meal: a finely ground meal from the pits/kernels of apricots, that aids in removing dead skin cells
Shake well. Wet face and hands. Apply a quarter-sized amount to palm of hand and rub hands together. Apply to face with a gentle rubbing motion for 30 seconds. Rinse well with warm water and pat skin dry. Follow with Dry Cleansing Grains and Toner for best results.
Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Kaolin Clay, Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Honey, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Meal, Sodium Chloride, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. *organic ingredient
I have been using this product for over two weeks now and I love it! It is so gentle on the face. I have major allergies and very sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate. I feel like my skin is so soft. I've been using this with the carrot toner and it is the best! I will buy again.
Over the past few months, my skin has been extremely dry/sensitive and reacted to any product I applied to the point where I could only use dove sensitive skin soap and a moisturizer on my face since a majority of store products have alcohol or acidic ingredients, which would make my skin itchy, dry, and red. After a few days of using the Gentle Facial Cleanser, my skin feels so much softer. I do not experience any skin reactions or sensitivities. I do also rinse the cleanser first with warm then cold water. Overall, I am absolutely happy with this purchase. Thank you for making a product catered to those of use who have sensitive, dry skin!
I have used this for a number of years now. My skin is prone to dryness and redness, especially in New England winters. This cleanser is gentle and kind to my skin.
My face feels clean but not dried out. This product is chemical free which is a very important reason for using it.
I tried this cleanser out and really like it. It doesn't have a scent, which I like, and a little goes a long way. It is gentle and doesn't cause any reactions to my skin and I think I have seen some improvement to my pores and overall skin tone already, though I haven't used it for long. I also really liked that there was the option to get a travel size version- I originally got that as a trial but it's perfect for travel and flying! I will definitely be buying this again!
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient