Our gentle Makeup Remover effectively dissolves all traces of makeup and impurities without stripping skin of its natural protective layer. It can be used to remove both eye and facial makeup. Absolutely pure with nothing synthetic, irritating or harmful for your skin.
- Effective on stubborn waterproof mascara
- Contains skin nourishing essential fatty acids
- Suitable for all skin types
- Will not clog pores
- Safe for contact wearers (we recommend removing lens' first)
- Calming and balancing as well as soothing and moisturizing
Grape Seed Oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Olive Oil: high in beneficial vitamins and minerals such as the emollient oleic acid, a wonderful makeup remover and skin softener and an excellent conditioning oil
- Shake gently. Place a dime-sized amount on a cotton ball and gently massage eye area (while eyes are closed) and facial skin.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil* and Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Limonene~, Linalool~.
~component of natural essential oils-not an added ingredient
I have been using this for over six months and there is none better for removal of mascara, eye shadow and foundation (lipstick too!). I put a pump in and this helps with controlling the amount of makeup remover that I put in the palm of my hand, using my other hand fingertips to "dip" and gently massage my entire face and neck, then I use a warm washcloth. WOW! and it is EWG!
Thank you be green!
I have been using this makeup remover for a couple of months and have barely made a dent in the bottle. This stuff is going to last forever! It works well - easily removes my eye makeup (I don't wear much, and it's not waterproof), and leaves my eyes with a little oil on them, which I don't mind and feels moisturizing. My only complaint is that I have to use cotton pads to use the makeup remover and that feels wasteful/not eco-friendly. Otherwise, I'm very happy I was able to find an EWG-verified makeup remover that works so well!
I’ve had trouble with eye irritation with other removers in the past but not with this one. Plus it removes makeup without having to use too much of the product.
This works so well! Better than any others I have tried! it takes everything off and moisturizes my skin really well! No complaints other than I would love a suggestion for using something other than cotton balls as they feel kind of scratchy on my eyes. I have used make up remover wipes in the past and they were gentler on my skin but the product that took off the make up wasn't good for my skin.
I have been trying to use only natural products on my skin and this makeup remover works so well. It gets rid of all my mascara without drying out my skin. I also mix with a little bit of water and rub all over my face before washing with soap.
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient