Rosehip Regenerative Serum
One of our most popular products!
Our Rosehip Regenerative Serum oil will help your skin look better and feel better. With 60% organic rosehip oil it helps moisturize dry, damaged and sensitive skin
You don't hear much about rose hip seed oil in skin care products, maybe because it's a very expensive oil, but it has an incredible number of benefits for so many different skin types and skin conditions. Pressed from the seeds of rose hips, it's a unique oil that has nearly equal percentages of alpha-linolenic (omega 3) and linoleic acids (omega 6).
Dry/Mature/Aging Skin Benefits
- Vitamin A content increases elastin, promotes collagen formation and helps delay breakdown of skin and tissue. Reduces dark spots and helps with skin tone.
- Vitamins E and C nourish skin cells and shields against oxidation helping to delay onset of aging.
- Linoleic acids plays a crucial role in maintaining the barrier function of skin. Hydrates dry skin.
- Penetrates deeply into skin layers.
Sensitive, damaged, inflammed skin benefits (from skin conditions like eczema, rosacea, wounds, scarring)
- Essential fatty acids help with tissue regeneration.
- Alpha-linolenic acids reduce inflammation and relieve itching and redness of the skin.
- Hydrates dry, itchy skin.
- Helps to repair damaged skin and even out skin tone.
Acne and oily skin benefits
- Noncomedogenic so it will not clog pores.
- Moisturizes skin while absorbing quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling.
- Regenerative properties help reduce healing time for blemishes.
- Helps maintain softness and texture of the skin.
Our Serum also contains helichrysum essential oil, one of the few essential oils that contain “di-ketones" (neryl acetate) that is reported to enhance the skin's ability to regenerate itself.
Many of our customers with distressed skin from dryness, pollution, acne, eczema, rosacea and even psoriasis love using this product for it's nourishing qualities. (1oz)
Rosehip Oil: a unique oil that contains natural vitamin A and vitamin C, and linolenic and linoleic acids- essential fatty acids necessary for skin regeneration, useful for nourishing mature skin and wrinkles but is also helpful for skin conditions as it softens and moisturizes the skin
Calendula: known for calming, skin-soothing and anti-inflammatory properties
Frankincense Oil: known as the king of essential oils. This oil is used to rejuvenate tired, sagging skin and revive skin affected by blemishes and small wounds. It is both restorative and regenerative while being a natural astringent and anti-microbial. It may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars.
Helichrysum Oil: potent anti-inflammatory that is beneficial for skin affected by wounds and skin conditions. It discourages inflammation and encourages optimal healing. Also a strong anti-oxidant, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial, it promotes healthy skin growth and helps repair and restore skin cells as well as smooth skin tone and texture. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Place 2 drops on finger and massage gently into skin. For best results use 2-3 times per day. Do not use on open skin conditions. Allow skin to heal before using. May be used on face and body.
Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Oil *, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Calendula Officinalis*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Helichrysum Italicum Oil, Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Limonene~, Linalool~.
~component of natural essential oils-not an added ingredient
It’s crazy how many people lately are saying...What are you doing with your skin? Your skin looks amazing! Etc. With each product I’ve added to the mix it’s happening more and more. I have dry skin and I’m 44. Started w the oil/serum for dry/mature skin, and the night cream, then got the rose toner and now got this rosehip serum/oil. I love the smell so much. I put it on my shoulders which were looking leathery and oldish from years of sun and cannot believe what even a few days of that did improvement-wise. Love everything I’ve tried from Be Green. Have had no issues. AND they send a little nice note with a sample of healthy dark chocolate with the shipment. I mean, come on. How great is that? Hooked!
The Rosehip serum is probably one of my favorite Be Green products. I use it every day. I has helped keep my skin hydrated and smooth. I wouldn't say it's helped in the fine lines and scaring area but I also have skin issues that require more intense treatments at this point. But my skin feels great and the serum has also helped keep my facial eczema under control.
I like this serum. It’s not greasy and a little goes a long way. Smells very nice too
I have dry skin so this is exactly what I needed to keep my skin hydrated. I use this at night before bed because I noticed my foundation wasn’t absorbing into my skin if I applied this oil first.
Love how it makes your skin feel so smooth and soft
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm
Our organic Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm is formulated with moisturizing virgin coconut oil, soothing chamomile infused olive oil and enriched with organic jojoba and shea butter to nurture and protect delicate skin.
- Gently softens, soothes and moisturizes the most sensitive skin.
- Helps soothe itching and irritation associated with dry skin patches, diaper rash and cradle cap.
- Nourishes skin suffering from conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Perfect for use on chapped cheeks from winter cold or summer sun.
- Contains only non-toxic ingredients and no added fragrances.
- Great for children of all ages and adults with sensitive skin.
- 3.5 oz jar lasts a long time!
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
Scoop a small amount of balm using clean fingers and apply to affected area. Use as needed. Keep jar capped when not in use.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *. *organic ingredient
New and improved!
Calendula Cream provides soothing moisture for dry skin and skin suffering from intense itching and rashes. It was originally formulated as a custom request for customers suffering from eczema looking for a natural moisturizer. It is made with organic oils that are known to soften skin and help retain moisture and calendula that is known to be calming and anti-inflammatory. This cream is nut oil free and essential oil free and is a wonderful treat for sensitive skin and those with multiple chemical sensitivities.
In our new formula we have added the ingredient sorbitan olivate to the list of soothing and moisturizing ingredients. Sorbitan olivate is a PEG-free emulsifier made from olive oil and sorbitol. It is Ecocert approved and is rated a 1 for safety on the EWG Skin Deep database. We have added this ingredient to help keep the waters and oils from separating.
- Perfect for those will allergies: nut oil and essential oil free, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, oat free
- Organic calendula brings soothing relief to dry, sensitive and eczema prone skin
- Also helpful for chapped skin, sunburned skin, diaper rash, irritations and athlete's foot
- Organic coconut oil helps moisturize due to the high content of fatty acids while also being anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- To help keep your naturally preserved cream fresh, please use only clean and dry hands when dipping fingers into the jar
- 4 oz jar lasts a really long time
Calendula: known for calming, skin-soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Vegetable glycerin (from palm): natural emollient that rehydrates skin, acts as a humectant (it draws moisture from the air to the skin).
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
- Wash and dry hands. Scoop out a pea-sized amount and massage into skin on hands. Use as frequently as needed.
Agua (Distilled Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Calendula Officinalis*, Sorbitan Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glycerin (from palm), Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non GMO soy), Cetyl Alcohol, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Potassium Sorbate, Lactobacillus. *organic ingredient