Shea Butter Tin
Organic unrefined raw shea butter will soften your skin. It is perfect for all skin types as it helps regenerate and protect with antioxidants and vitamins A, E, & F, healthy fatty acids and valuable phytonutrients.
Our USDA certified organic shea butter is from West Africa and has a natural shea nut smell. It has not been deodorized by chemical solvents. In colder months it has a harder consistency but will melt when rubbed into your skin. A proprietary process has been applied to remove the naturally occuring latex.
- Moisturizes and softens skin while helping maintain elasticity
- Softens fine line and scars
- Beneficial for skin conditions
- Use on dry and sensitive skin
- Provides relief for cracked and sunburned skin and chapped lips
- Helpful for moisturizing cuticles
- Perfect for skin suffering from intense itching and rashes
Packaged in a .75 oz metal tin, this organic moisturizer will be a great addition to your handbag, pocket and travel kit for intense moisture on the go!
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
- Using clean hands, scoop a small amount of butter onto finger. Apply to dry, chapped or burned skin as needed. Especially useful as a night time facial moisturizer. Use within 18 months of purchase.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Rosemary Extract*. *organic ingredient
As natural as it gets and a great night time moisturizer!!
I keep this in my travel bag as is compact and works better than any hotel lotion.
This is amazing on my hands and lips . It seals in the moisture . You don’t have to use a lot of it .
I think I’m on my 4th tin of this! It’s so great for my cuticles, dry heals and I even use it on my puppy because he gets dry spots in the winter months. I love how it goes on kind of thick, but then melts with the heat of wherever I’m applying it, and turns into a wonderful oil that’s not greasy or overly shiny. It’s great!!!