Bath & Shower Gel
NOW AVAILABLE IN A 64 OZ REFILL SIZE!
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz or 64 oz refill jug
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
every time i order i try something new! another winner!
I've been using this product for a month now! I chose this product after doing some research on EWG's website for non-toxic body washes. I really like the transparent and simple ingredients. It does not lather as much as other drugstore body washes (I think because of the absence of sulfates) but does lather a decent amount. I have found this takes twice as much product as when I used to use drugstore body washes to build up some lather. But my body does feel clean and refreshed after. Knowing it doesn't have synthetic ingredients is definitely the biggest benefit for peace of mind.
One thing I've noticed is after rinsing off the body wash, there's an interesting sort of matte feeling on the skin? Like a matte film the water sits on. It goes away once you've dried yourself off and it hasn't caused me any issues, but it's something to note. My skin does not feel dry after usage like others have noted, however. (NOTE: I use Ecotool's exfoliating gloves which may affect how it lathers, etc.)
Overall, though, I would recommend this product :)
It's natural, ewg certified, and w/o fragrance.
It's pricey though and it's very drying.
I like the natural ingredients that are also safe for children. Lathers nicely. However, my skin doesn't feel moisturized afterwards but I think that's just my dry skin.
I love it! It's nice that it does not have a strong scent. Also, a little goes a long way!