Our all natural talc free Baby Powder will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up the baby. It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps to prevent chaffing. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture. 3.5oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
My baby LOVES powder. It calms him when we put it on. I really like that this has no harmful ingredients AND had calming lavender and chamomile. Would highly recommend this product.
I switched to the Be Green baby powder when I realized the Johnson's baby powder had fragrance and harmful chemicals in it, even though it didn't list ingredients. I love the texture and clean smell of Be Green, it's been a seamless transition!
Great baby powder! Wish the size was a little bigger for the price.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
Some of it's uses are:
- Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic. They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates. As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and plant extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin. It is calming, non-comedogenic and totally natural! Packaged in a 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator.
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient