Dry Cleansing Grains
Now sold in a black PIR (post industrial resin) recycled plastic jar!
Clean your face gently with these mild, nourishing grains. Our Dry Cleansing Grains will pull dirt and toxins from your skin while gently exfoliating and giving your skin a polished glow. Use alone or after cleansing with our Daily Facial Cleanser as part of a "double cleansing" routine.
- Suitable for all skin types. Especially useful for blemished skin since they clean gently and will not further irritate inflamed skin
- Gentle enough to use every day
- Organic lavender and rose petal powders will help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores
- Use weekly as a mask by letting grains dry on your face then rinsing with warm water
- Cleanses, exfoliates, calms and balances all in one step
- For best results, follow with Toner and Moisturizer
Kaolin: mineral rich, excellent on the face as a gentle exfoliant, known for drawing properties, good for all skin types
Oat flour: natural cleanser and toner, has a mild exfoliating action and is soothing to all types of skin irritations and sensitivities
Apricot kernel meal: ideal medium that produces a gritty sensation for facial scrubs
- Mix 1/2 tsp. dry grains with about 1/8 tsp to 1/4 tsp water to form a paste. Gently massage face with paste. Rinse off with warm water. You can also allow the grains to dry on your face like a mask for 3 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. When using as a mask, use 1-2 times per week.
Tip: Mix in a very small bowl or cup using the included dispensing spoon.
Kaolin, Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Meal, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
I gave it to my adult daughter for Christmas. She had been breaking out and has been using this a few times and week and she hasn't had one breakout in 2 weeks! We really appreciate that is all natural.
I love BGBB’s cleansing grains! My skin after using it feels sooooo smooth! It’s the part of my skin cleansing routine that I look forward to the most. And when wet, it now turns into the slightest lovely shade of purple-pink from the rose powder which makes it even more fun!
After using the grains paste, my skin felt refreshed and rejuvenated. Grains were easy to apply and felt good and relaxing while on the skin. The mask was also easy to remove and skin felt great afterwards. Thank you!
My face feels so clean after using this and I love the “clean” ingredients!! Also, made locally which is great. Thx Be Green
Not enough apricot kernels for my skin.