Rosehip Regenerative Serum
One of our most popular products!
Our Rosehip Regenerative Serum oil will help your skin look better and feel better. With 60% organic rosehip oil it helps moisturize dry, damaged and sensitive skin
You don't hear much about rose hip seed oil in skin care products, maybe because it's a very expensive oil, but it has an incredible number of benefits for so many different skin types and skin conditions. Pressed from the seeds of rose hips, it's a unique oil that has nearly equal percentages of alpha-linolenic (omega 3) and linoleic acids (omega 6).
Dry/Mature/Aging Skin Benefits
- Vitamin A content increases elastin, promotes collagen formation and helps delay breakdown of skin and tissue. Reduces dark spots and helps with skin tone.
- Vitamins E and C nourish skin cells and shields against oxidation helping to delay onset of aging.
- Linoleic acids plays a crucial role in maintaining the barrier function of skin. Hydrates dry skin.
- Penetrates deeply into skin layers.
Sensitive, damaged, inflammed skin benefits (from skin conditions like eczema, rosacea, wounds, scarring)
- Essential fatty acids help with tissue regeneration.
- Alpha-linolenic acids reduce inflammation and relieve itching and redness of the skin.
- Hydrates dry, itchy skin.
- Helps to repair damaged skin and even out skin tone.
Acne and oily skin benefits
- Noncomedogenic so it will not clog pores.
- Moisturizes skin while absorbing quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling.
- Regenerative properties help reduce healing time for blemishes.
- Helps maintain softness and texture of the skin.
Our Serum also contains helichrysum essential oil, one of the few essential oils that contain “di-ketones" (neryl acetate) that is reported to enhance the skin's ability to regenerate itself.
Many of our customers with distressed skin from dryness, pollution, acne, eczema, rosacea and even psoriasis love using this product for it's nourishing qualities. (1oz)
Rosehip Oil: a unique oil that contains natural vitamin A and vitamin C, and linolenic and linoleic acids- essential fatty acids necessary for skin regeneration, useful for nourishing mature skin and wrinkles but is also helpful for skin conditions as it softens and moisturizes the skin
Calendula: known for calming, skin-soothing and anti-inflammatory properties
Frankincense Oil: known as the king of essential oils. This oil is used to rejuvenate tired, sagging skin and revive skin affected by blemishes and small wounds. It is both restorative and regenerative while being a natural astringent and anti-microbial. It may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars.
Helichrysum Oil: potent anti-inflammatory that is beneficial for skin affected by wounds and skin conditions. It discourages inflammation and encourages optimal healing. Also a strong anti-oxidant, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial, it promotes healthy skin growth and helps repair and restore skin cells as well as smooth skin tone and texture. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Place 2 drops on finger and massage gently into skin. For best results use 2-3 times per day. Do not use on open skin conditions. Allow skin to heal before using. May be used on face and body.
Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Oil *, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Calendula Officinalis*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Helichrysum Italicum Oil, Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Limonene~, Linalool~.
~component of natural essential oils-not an added ingredient
This oil is wonderful. Just two drops will leave my skin soft. The smell is pleasant but not overpowering which is very nice when you go natural. This will last me months!!!
It’s crazy how many people lately are saying...What are you doing with your skin? Your skin looks amazing! Etc. With each product I’ve added to the mix it’s happening more and more. I have dry skin and I’m 44. Started w the oil/serum for dry/mature skin, and the night cream, then got the rose toner and now got this rosehip serum/oil. I love the smell so much. I put it on my shoulders which were looking leathery and oldish from years of sun and cannot believe what even a few days of that did improvement-wise. Love everything I’ve tried from Be Green. Have had no issues. AND they send a little nice note with a sample of healthy dark chocolate with the shipment. I mean, come on. How great is that? Hooked!
The Rosehip serum is probably one of my favorite Be Green products. I use it every day. I has helped keep my skin hydrated and smooth. I wouldn't say it's helped in the fine lines and scaring area but I also have skin issues that require more intense treatments at this point. But my skin feels great and the serum has also helped keep my facial eczema under control.
I like this serum. It’s not greasy and a little goes a long way. Smells very nice too
I have dry skin so this is exactly what I needed to keep my skin hydrated. I use this at night before bed because I noticed my foundation wasn’t absorbing into my skin if I applied this oil first.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient