Rosehip Regenerative Serum
One of our most popular products!
Our Rosehip Regenerative Serum oil will help your skin look better and feel better. With 60% organic rosehip oil it helps moisturize dry, damaged and sensitive skin
You don't hear much about rose hip seed oil in skin care products, maybe because it's a very expensive oil, but it has an incredible number of benefits for so many different skin types and skin conditions. Pressed from the seeds of rose hips, it's a unique oil that has nearly equal percentages of alpha-linolenic (omega 3) and linoleic acids (omega 6).
Dry/Mature/Aging Skin Benefits
- Vitamin A content increases elastin, promotes collagen formation and helps delay breakdown of skin and tissue. Reduces dark spots and helps with skin tone.
- Vitamins E and C nourish skin cells and shields against oxidation helping to delay onset of aging.
- Linoleic acids plays a crucial role in maintaining the barrier function of skin. Hydrates dry skin.
- Penetrates deeply into skin layers.
Sensitive, damaged, inflammed skin benefits (from skin conditions like eczema, rosacea, wounds, scarring)
- Essential fatty acids help with tissue regeneration.
- Alpha-linolenic acids reduce inflammation and relieve itching and redness of the skin.
- Hydrates dry, itchy skin.
- Helps to repair damaged skin and even out skin tone.
Acne and oily skin benefits
- Noncomedogenic so it will not clog pores.
- Moisturizes skin while absorbing quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling.
- Regenerative properties help reduce healing time for blemishes.
- Helps maintain softness and texture of the skin.
Our Serum also contains helichrysum essential oil, one of the few essential oils that contain “di-ketones" (neryl acetate) that is reported to enhance the skin's ability to regenerate itself.
Many of our customers with distressed skin from dryness, pollution, acne, eczema, rosacea and even psoriasis love using this product for it's nourishing qualities. (1oz)
Rosehip Oil: a unique oil that contains natural vitamin A and vitamin C, and linolenic and linoleic acids- essential fatty acids necessary for skin regeneration, useful for nourishing mature skin and wrinkles but is also helpful for skin conditions as it softens and moisturizes the skin
Calendula: known for calming, skin-soothing and anti-inflammatory properties
Frankincense Oil: known as the king of essential oils. This oil is used to rejuvenate tired, sagging skin and revive skin affected by blemishes and small wounds. It is both restorative and regenerative while being a natural astringent and anti-microbial. It may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars.
Helichrysum Oil: potent anti-inflammatory that is beneficial for skin affected by wounds and skin conditions. It discourages inflammation and encourages optimal healing. Also a strong anti-oxidant, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial, it promotes healthy skin growth and helps repair and restore skin cells as well as smooth skin tone and texture. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Place 2 drops on finger and massage gently into skin. For best results use 2-3 times per day. Do not use on open skin conditions. Allow skin to heal before using. May be used on face and body.
Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Oil *, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Calendula Officinalis*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Helichrysum Italicum Oil, Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Limonene~, Linalool~.
~component of natural essential oils-not an added ingredient
This serum goes on smoothly and hydrates my skin. It soaks in for me and does not remain oily or greasy feeling! I put it on sometimes twice a day. would highly recommend!
I am very happy with this product. At first, I wasn't sure if my skin liked the serum. It felt a little irritated/red the first few days, but I no longer have any issues. My skin feels moisturized and smooth. I do think it helps with some of my acne as well. I love that it is natural and EWG approved. I will definitely be purchasing again.
I had some redness and itching and this serum has helped clear it up and lives my aging skin soft and moisturized.
I've been using this oil for a few weeks now and love it! I highly recommend it and will continue to use this and other be green products!
My skin is Loving this Rosehip Regenerative Serum oil! I am a "mature" outdoorswoman and the years have taken their toll! This oil seriously makes my skin feel much more supple and look much healthier. I have not had any issues with irritation, which can be an issue for me. I Seriously Love Your Products! Thanks!
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
Some of it's uses are:
- Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our all natural talc free Baby Powder will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up the baby. It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps to prevent chaffing. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture. 3.5oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic. They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates. As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient