Serum for Normal Skin
Our Serum for Normal skin contains a special combination of high quality oils and essential oils designed to penetrate deeply into your skin.
This facial oil is made with a blend of all-natural, soothing, and skin-renewing cold-pressed plant-based oils that are selected for their nourishing and protecting capabilities for normal skin. They contain natural vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that will help you nourish your skin safely.
Our serum is packaged in 1oz glass bottle to keep the essential oils potent. It comes with a glass dropper for ease of use.
- Packed with essential nutrients, fatty acids, and antioxidants especially for normal skin
- Absorbs quickly and will not leave a greasy feeling
- Keeps your skin hydrated by locking in moisture
- Helps smooth, nourish and brighten skin
- 100% natural
Jojoba Oil: medium textured oil that is chemically similar to our own sebum, penetrates well leaving no oily residue, high in gadoleic acid, this oil actually creates a protective film over the skin and hair shaft that helps seal in moisture
Almond Oil: high in fatty acid content, this oil is an excellent emollient and is easily absorbed and leaves skin smooth and soft, contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, soothing and moisturizing and recommended for all skin types
Palma Rosa Oil: anti-bacterial and antiseptic, this essential oil is used for its hydrating and tonic effects on the skin
- After cleansing and toning while the skin is still moist, place 3-5 drops of serum on finger tips and massage gently into skin on face, neck and decollete. Apply 1-2 times daily. Follow with moisturizer.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil *, Geraniol~, Limonene~, Linalool~, Farnesol~.
~component of natural essential oils-not an added ingredient
This is my second time buying this serum, and my skin just loves it! It absorbs quickly, leaving moisturized & glowy skin :)
I have been using Karen's product for years. I've even moved to the UK and convince my parents to bring me over these products when they come to visit, because I just couldn't find anything as great here. I have dry skin on my cheeks and I use this serum at night after cleansing and toning. It makes my skin SO soft and smells delicious. It absorbs well without making me feel greasy or oily.
This is the best smelling stuff ever. So fresh. I don't use it as a moisturizer or on my face (because my kind is SUPER temperamental/acnified), I use it as a perfume :)
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient