Serum for Oily Skin
Our Serum for Oily skin contains a special combination of high quality oils and essential oils designed to penetrate deeply into your skin.
This facial oil is made with a blend of all-natural, soothing, and skin-renewing cold-pressed plant-based oils that are selected for their nourishing and protecting capabilities for oily skin. They contain natural vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that will help you nourish your skin safely.
Serums are useful for all skin types, even oily skin. It is a myth that oily or combination skin should not use oils. Stripping the skin of oils, as many harsh astringents do, actually causes the skin to overproduce, thus causing the skin to be more oily.
Serum for Oily Skin is packaged in 1 oz glass bottle and comes with a glass dropper for ease of use.
- Packed with essential nutrients, fatty acids, and antioxidants especially for oily skin
- Absorbs quickly and will not leave a greasy feeling
- Keeps your skin hydrated by locking in moisture
- Helps smooth, nourish and brighten skin
- 100% natural and NUT OIL FREE
- For oily skin, serum may be used alone or under a light weight cream
Sunflower Oil: a light to medium textured oil that is high in oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E, has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids, deeply nourishing and conditioning for the skin, easily absorbed and non comedogenic
Ylang Ylang Oil: essential oil has a spicy, floral, exotic aroma that regulates sebum production for all skin types and is soothing to the skin
Jojoba Oil: medium textured oil that is chemically similar to our own sebum, penetrates well leaving no oily residue, high in gadoleic acid, this oil actually creates a protective film over the skin and hair shaft that helps seal in moisture
- After cleansing and toning while the skin is still moist, place 3-5 drops of serum on finger tips and massage gently into skin on face, neck and decollete. Apply 1-2 times daily. Follow with moisturizer.
Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil *, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Canaga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, and Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Geraniol~, Limonene~, Linalool~, Geraniol~, Farnesol~, Benzyl Salicylate~, Benzyl Benzoate~.
~component of natural essential oils-not an added ingredient
It’s the perfect amount of moisture for my oily skin, I’m very pleased.
I shied away from oil serums because of my oily skin. I wanted to use an EWG approved moisturizer and decided to give this one a try. I am so glad that I did because this one really lives up to it’s claims.
Okay, I added this to my order on a whim. Originally found Be Green via my EWG app's recommendation for a better dry shampoo alternative, and eventually found myself on Be Green's instagram page while placing my order. This serum was advertised and highly-rated; I had to have it! As a 30 yr old who's suffered extreme "hormonal acne" since puberty, I have tried every medicine & skin care regime out there. Only recently have I discovered that my skin truly loves natural products and OILS! The very thing we've been conditioned to view as our enemy. Crazy, right? I've been making my own natural moisturizer for at least the past year (using aloe & jojoba oil) which is very moisturizing but not practical for every day application and quite heavy. Be Green's facial serum honestly has the best 'fragrance' and feel on the skin. It soaks right up and is THE perfect moisturizer under makeup! No breakouts in the past week, and I've been applying nightly - sometimes also on drier mornings. I can't testify to this product improving my skin yet, but I will keep you posted. Highly recommend this stuff based on the scent and quality!
Wish they sold a bigger bottle so I didn’t have to order as much. but works great for my skin
I decided to try this after reading about how using oils helps with oily skin. I was skeptical at first and used it only occasionally but once I started using it daily I noticed how much it helped and how my skin would be much less oily at the end of the day. It has helped reduce the blackheads on my nose and it really helps calm my face after shaving (I’ll put it on liberally after a shave). I have super sensitive skin as well and it never broke me out or irritated me.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient