An alternative to synthetic gel and shaving cream, our Citrus Shaving Foam is made from gentle sweet orange castile soap, enhanced with moisturizing aloe vera and glycerin to create a smooth lather.
Our toxin-free Shaving Foam will not provide the same lather as synthetic brands but it will provide enough for a safe shave.
Save the environment and save money: now available in a 16.5 oz refill bottle. The refill bottle does not come with the foamer pump. You must have a foamer type pump bottle to use the refill size.
- All natural plant-derived formula
- Mild orange scent from pure essential oils
- Glycerin acts as a humectant to protect against dryness
- Can also be used as a hand and body soap at the sink or in the shower
- Mild and gentle for sensitive skin
Saponified Coconut Oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Aloe: moisturizer that firms and tones the skin, healing, relieves skin irritation and helps restore skin's natural PH
Orange Peel Oil: used to impart a pleasant scent, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-spasmodic, suitable for sensitive and delicate skin
- Wet skin to be shaved. Dispense one pump into hand, rub hands together to create lather and apply to moistened skin. Shave normally and rinse off. TIP: If shaving in the shower, keep the water on your back. Shaving foam will wash away when water hits it.
- Agua, (Distilled Water) Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin (from palm), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~.
~component of natural essential oils-not an added ingredient
I am a big fan of healthy options that replace harsh toxic chemicals but unfortunately I was disappointed with the performance of this shaving Creme. I expected less lather, but it is basically non existent on your face by the time you get a razor to it. I will say that it does seem to lubricate the face but I will be looking for another solution. Sorry.
foam is very light to have a good shave
I love this product and it gets the job done. I will be ordering again.
I like clean products and this shaving foam does a good job! Companies like this are on the cutting edge of heathy products that do the job!
I absolutely love this product. I have been searching for something in a light foam and I have found it. I love that it is natural and still effective for a nice shave.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient