Certifications + Affiliations
Be Green Bath + Body is proud to work with these organizations.
Our products are EWG VERIFIED™. This means our products avoid EWG's ingredients of concern, we are commiteed to full transparency and operate under good manufacturing practices.
• We Meet EWG’s strictest criteria for transparency and health;
• We Avoid ingredients that authoritative health bodies have flagged for potential health concern;
• We have labeling that fully discloses ingredients;
• We use adequate preservatives;
• Are products are free of contaminants; and
• We are a manufacturer that follows good manufacturing practices.
Visit EWG to learn more about the EWG Verified Program.
We have earned Green America's Green Business Certification.
Being a Green America Certified business includes, among a robust list, the following:
- We operate a "values-driven" enterprise according to principles of social justice AND environmental sustainability;
- We are environmentally responsible in our sourcing, manufacturing, and marketing our products.
- We are accountable by continually improving and tracking our progress, and operating with transparency in every facet of our business.
- We do not include: phthalates such as DBP, DEP, DEHP, BBzP, and DMP; chemicals ending or containing “sulfate” or “sulfosuccinate”; paraben preservatives; (ending in methyl, propyl, butyl, and ethyl); petroleum variations including: mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin; nitrosamines (a group of potent carcinogens); synthetic alcohols, fragrances, and dyes.
- We use no nano particles below 100 nanometer.
We are certified cruelty-free by PETA.
We have never tested on animals! We only test on our friends and family. We have been certified cruelty-free for over 10 years.
We use 50% recycled bubble mailers that are recyclable with plastic film recycling and 100% curbside recyclable paper mailers. Our boxes are Forest Steward Certified. We use biodegradable packing tape. We use 100% post consumer recycled paper.