Earth Day 2019: Commit Earth Friendly Acts!
Every Day is Earth Day For Us!
We are committed to a sustainable earth!
- We use raw materials that are biodegradable, not harmful to the environment and are as sustainable as possible.
- Our 1st class mailing envelopes are made with 32.6% recycled content. They have a dual seal and can be reused and then recycled with plastic film recycling.
- All of our shipping boxes are made from post consumer waste and are sustainable forest initiative approved.
- Our branded tissue paper is printed with soy-based ink, and is completely acid free and FSC Certified. (Forest Stewardship Council)
- We use 100% post consumer recycled paper for our packing slips and print them on the back of our order thank you message.
- We use carton sealing tape that is 100% plant-derived and biodegradable.
- When we pack your order, we reuse all paper, bubble wrap and foam peanuts sent to us in place of buying them.
- We reuse plastic newspaper bags to package our Foaming Soaps
- All of our packaging is recyclable and we offer soaps in refill sizes to cut down on waste. We are constantly looking for more sustainable bottles and hope they are available soon.
- We are switching our plastic jars to PIR (post industrial resin). These are recycled products created from scrap plastic.
- We don't sell our products in individual boxes that get thrown away after the product is opened.
- We have 100% LED lighting.
- We heat and cool using a ductless mini-spilt that is energy efficient, lowers our carbon footprint and provides better air quality.
- We recycle all of our plastic film and plastic containers used in manufacturing the products.
- We will never send you a printed mailing.
Learn more about plastic film recycling by reading this post.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.