Herbal Miracle Balm
- Wearing sandals causing your feet to dry out? Wear Miracle Balm at night under socks and wake up to softer feet.
- Will soothe cracked skin on heels.
- Gardner's hands? Use Miracle Balm to restore them.
- Perfect for cuticles on hands and feet.
- Use as a lip balm.
- Have thick, flyaway hair or grays that won't stay down? A tiny bit of Miracle Balm will due the trick and act as a hair pomade.
- Moisturize skin affected by numerous skin conditions.
- Protects skin with cuts and scrapes.
- Soothe and moisturize skin rashes.
- Works as a facial (use sparingly) or body moisturizer.
- Helpful as a scalp moisturizer.
Beeswax: soothing, hydrating ingredient that increases moisture in the skin and helps relieve itching in sensitive skin
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
- Using clean hands, scoop out a pea-sized amount and massage into affected skin. For use on hair, 1/2 of a pea-size will do the trick. Use as frequently as needed.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, essential oils of Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime), Limonene~, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
It’s ok. Adds moisture on the surface, but my skin doesn’t really absorb it so about 30 minutes later they feel dry again. I’ll use it up, but won’t order it again.
Works great for dry skin
This really is great for everything! Lips, eyes, capped, feet, elbows, décolletage. It is greasy at first but actually soaks in, drenching you in the most lovely scent and hydration.
I watch Dr. Melissa Gallagher's YouTube videos (I love her) and came across one for dry and cracked heels. She recommends to apply a lotion on your heels and used a lined toeless spa sock along with other directions that I didn't follow, lol. I used Be Green Miracle Balm and was completely surprised at the results. I have super soft silky feet. I have been on a long clean product journey and have tried lots and lots of products. I tried Be Green a while back while I was going through my clean list and have determined it is my go to product. When it comes to lotions, Be Green is my favorite.
I'm a bit remiss in writing a review, but truthfully I don't usually write reviews. BUT, I recently was mistaken for 45 (I'm 55) and realized I have Be Green to thank for that! Three years ago I started a search for not only cruelty free, but toxic free beauty products. I tried many products. Be Green products were just far superior to anything else I tried. I liked that I had the option to buy samples in order to find the right products that worked for me. In addition to using this Herbal Miracle Balm (which is awesome!) I also use face and body products. I love them all! As long as Karen makes Be Green products I'll be buying them!