Evening Primrose Soothing Oil
Natural moisture for skin inflammations, intense itching and rashes. Evening Primrose Soothing Oil is a face and body oil made with 33% evening primrose oil. High in essential fatty acids and rare gamma linolenic oil this oil is a superb emollient and skin nutrient that is very beneficial in nourishing many skin conditions. It is also nourishing for dry skin and scalp conditions. It is essential oil free and nut oil free for those with sensitive skin.
- Skin calming body oil to nourish and soothe skin
- Helps quiet stressed and irritated skin
- Promotes healthy skin by restoring moisture and helping to maintain skin elasticity
- Perfect for sensitive skin- fragrance free, dye free, gluten free, nut free
- Absorbs quickly
- Use on damp skin to lock in moisture
- Customers with eczema, psoriasis and rosacea report having good results with our Evening Primrose soothing body oil
Evening primrose oil: high in GLA (gamma linolenic acid) which is known as an anti-inflammatory, and contains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain healthy skin.
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
Sesame oil: anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, penetrates deeply into skin layers, high in linoleic acid, works as a cell growth regulator
- Dispense a small amount into palm of hand. Apply to affected skin areas. Allow 1-2 minutes to penetrate before dressing. For best results use on damp skin after a bath or shower.
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Oil*, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy). *organic ingredient
Like how it feels initially on the skin, but the scent doesn't work for me and doesn't moisturize enough for me.
So I don’t love the base oil scent, but read other reviews and saw the recommendation was to add certain essential oils to it to balance that and it worked well enough for me. I wanted to use it for an itchy & very dry skin rash I get only in winter in specific spots like my hips/waistband area and I am using it along with the calendula cream and it’s fantastic. Works as well as OTC cortisone cream which I would obviously rather not use daily.
I have been using this oil on my face on spots that are red and dry from the winter. I use it under the facial moisturizer and it soaks in within a minute and really helps to reduce the redness and hold moisture in. It smells great too!
I highly recommend this oil, if you're suffering from dry skin.
This is the only product that cured my eczema! It absorbs and heals skin beautifully. My only issue is that the smell is not good at all. It works so well that I will certainly continue the use daily.