Green Tea Foaming Facial Cleanser
Green Tea Foaming Facial Cleanser gently, yet thoroughly removes makeup and impurities without over-drying skin. Made with wild harvested green tea extract and organic white willow bark that will clean, soothe and nourish your skin. Perfect for those who prefer a cleanser that lathers lavishly. This cleanser is specially formulated for those with sensitive, combination and oily skin. 8oz
- SLS and SLES free
- Gluten, soy, dairy, and dye free
- Contains natural essential oil for scent
- Best for oily and combination skin- no oil in final product
- Can also be used as a shaving foam or hand wash
- Contains alcohol free witch hazel
Saponified Coconut Oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Witch Hazel: floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory, excellent ingredient in facial cleansers
Aloe: relieves skin irritation and helps restore skin's natural PH, healing and moisturizing, known to have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties. mildly astringent
Green Tea: a powerful antioxidant that is also antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, catechin content protects cells from free radicals and damage
- Wet face and hands. Apply 1-2 pumps of cleanser into palm of hand and rub hands together. Apply to face with a gentle rubbing motion for 30 seconds. Rinse well with warm water and pat skin dry. Follow with Toner and Serum and/or Regenerative Night Cream for best results.
- Agua(Distilled Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Saponified Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Saponified Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)Leaf Extract*, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Leuconcostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Calendula Officinalis, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil*, Limonene~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
I have enjoyed the green tea foaming cleanser and use it in the summer/fall because it’s refreshjng and light and my skin is less dry than it is in the winter when I use the Gentle Facial Cleanser. My skin feels good and clean.
I have been using this cleanser for a few years. I love it. It feels good going on and cleans effectively. I like the foaming aspect, makes it easy to apply in the shower.
I think the good reviews for this product compelled me to try it, despite the fact that I don't usually like foaming cleansers--just not a fan of the consistency and I usually think of them as drying out my skin. This cleanser, however, doesn't feel like it's stripping my skin or drying it out. I like how my skin feels afterwards. I like that it's gentle while still targeting oiliness and acne. I think this product is good and worth trying, but I wouldn't say it's groundbreaking or anything, hence the 4 stars. Tbd if I purchase again
So glad to have my Green Tea cleanser again! I had run out and purchased a substitute “natural” cleanser. It stung my face and made my eyelids burn. I love the soft foam and refreshing natural scent of this cleanser! My face feels clean, soft and supple again. Love it!
This is a great cleanser! I have mature skin that has gotten more sensitive over the years.The Green Tea Foaming Facial Cleanser has been a wonderful find! I feel that it cleans my skin very well without one bit of dryness or irritation. The lush foam is a nice touch, too. Thanks for the product.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient
Day Cream- Normal/Sensitive/Oily
The ultimate moisturizer for sensitive, combination and oily skin, our Day Cream will give provide the nourishment your skin needs without the fragrance, dyes or harsh ingredients that may be irritating.
A luxurious cream perfect for daytime use on face, neck and hands, it calms and balances while providing gentle, non-comedogenic moisture. Rich in natural vitamins and anti-oxidants, it helps to soften and smooth your skin leaving it more supple.
This is an ideal cream to replenish and help protect your skin from environmental stresses. Made with zinc oxide it nominally shields your skin from sun exposure and pollution, while gently restoring moisture and softness (This cream is not intended to be your sole sunscreen and has not been tested for spf.)
A droplet of water will pump out with the cream each time. This is normal and allows for easier spreading of the cream.
TIP: This cream is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Use much less than a conventional product to allow cream to penetrate quickly and not feel greasy. Just a tiny amount of cream is need to moisturize your entire face! Allow to penetrate for a 1-2 minutes before applying foundation.
- Free from all fragrances and dyes
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Grapeseed oil acts as an anti-oxidant as it is high in vitamin E. It helps tighten and tone skin and balances oil production
- Organic sunflower oil helps maintain the skin's barrier, absorbs easily, decreases transepidermal water loss and facilitates skin regeneration
- Organic jojoba oil hydrates and soothes
- Provides hydration without pore clogging ingredients
- Our 1 oz Day Cream is packaged in an airless pump. The .25 oz trial size is packaged in a jar
Grape seed oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Sunflower oil: high in oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E, has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids, deeply nourishing and conditioning for the skin, easily absorbed and it is non comedogenic
Zinc oxide: non-nano powder used sun protection due to its ability to block both UVA and UVB rays, sits on the skin, non-irritating and non-allergenic
- Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto a clean finger and apply to skin. Gently massage into skin on face, neck and chest. Allow 2 minutes to penetrate.
Agua (Distilled Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Lactobacillus,Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Extract) *organic ingredient