Green Tea Foaming Facial Cleanser
Green Tea Foaming Facial Cleanser gently, yet thoroughly removes makeup and impurities without over-drying skin. Made with wild harvested green tea extract and organic white willow bark that will clean, soothe and nourish your skin. Perfect for those who prefer a cleanser that lathers lavishly. This cleanser is specially formulated for those with sensitive, combination and oily skin. 8oz
- SLS and SLES free
- Gluten, soy, dairy, and dye free
- Contains natural essential oil for scent
- Best for oily and combination skin- no oil in final product
- Can also be used as a shaving foam or hand wash
- Contains alcohol free witch hazel
Saponified Coconut Oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Witch Hazel: floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory, excellent ingredient in facial cleansers
Aloe: relieves skin irritation and helps restore skin's natural PH, healing and moisturizing, known to have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties. mildly astringent
Green Tea: a powerful antioxidant that is also antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, catechin content protects cells from free radicals and damage
- Wet face and hands. Apply 1-2 pumps of cleanser into palm of hand and rub hands together. Apply to face with a gentle rubbing motion for 30 seconds. Rinse well with warm water and pat skin dry. Follow with Toner and Serum and/or Regenerative Night Cream for best results.
- Agua(Distilled Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Saponified Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Saponified Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)Leaf Extract*, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Leuconcostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Calendula Officinalis, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil*, Limonene~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
I have enjoyed the green tea foaming cleanser and use it in the summer/fall because it’s refreshjng and light and my skin is less dry than it is in the winter when I use the Gentle Facial Cleanser. My skin feels good and clean.
I have been using this cleanser for a few years. I love it. It feels good going on and cleans effectively. I like the foaming aspect, makes it easy to apply in the shower.
I think the good reviews for this product compelled me to try it, despite the fact that I don't usually like foaming cleansers--just not a fan of the consistency and I usually think of them as drying out my skin. This cleanser, however, doesn't feel like it's stripping my skin or drying it out. I like how my skin feels afterwards. I like that it's gentle while still targeting oiliness and acne. I think this product is good and worth trying, but I wouldn't say it's groundbreaking or anything, hence the 4 stars. Tbd if I purchase again
So glad to have my Green Tea cleanser again! I had run out and purchased a substitute “natural” cleanser. It stung my face and made my eyelids burn. I love the soft foam and refreshing natural scent of this cleanser! My face feels clean, soft and supple again. Love it!
This is a great cleanser! I have mature skin that has gotten more sensitive over the years.The Green Tea Foaming Facial Cleanser has been a wonderful find! I feel that it cleans my skin very well without one bit of dryness or irritation. The lush foam is a nice touch, too. Thanks for the product.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm
Our organic Baby & Sensitive Skin Balm is formulated with moisturizing virgin coconut oil, soothing chamomile infused olive oil and enriched with organic jojoba and shea butter to nurture and protect delicate skin.
- Gently softens, soothes and moisturizes the most sensitive skin.
- Helps soothe itching and irritation associated with dry skin patches, diaper rash and cradle cap.
- Nourishes skin suffering from conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Perfect for use on chapped cheeks from winter cold or summer sun.
- Contains only non-toxic ingredients and no added fragrances.
- Great for children of all ages and adults with sensitive skin.
- 3.5 oz jar lasts a long time!
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
Scoop a small amount of balm using clean fingers and apply to affected area. Use as needed. Keep jar capped when not in use.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *. *organic ingredient
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient