Rosehip Regenerative Serum
One of our most popular products!
Our Rosehip Regenerative Serum oil will help your skin look better and feel better. With 60% organic rosehip oil it helps moisturize dry, damaged and sensitive skin
You don't hear much about rose hip seed oil in skin care products, maybe because it's a very expensive oil, but it has an incredible number of benefits for so many different skin types and skin conditions. Pressed from the seeds of rose hips, it's a unique oil that has nearly equal percentages of alpha-linolenic (omega 3) and linoleic acids (omega 6).
Dry/Mature/Aging Skin Benefits
- Vitamin A content increases elastin, promotes collagen formation and helps delay breakdown of skin and tissue. Reduces dark spots and helps with skin tone.
- Vitamins E and C nourish skin cells and shields against oxidation helping to delay onset of aging.
- Linoleic acids plays a crucial role in maintaining the barrier function of skin. Hydrates dry skin.
- Penetrates deeply into skin layers.
Sensitive, damaged, inflammed skin benefits (from skin conditions like eczema, rosacea, wounds, scarring)
- Essential fatty acids help with tissue regeneration.
- Alpha-linolenic acids reduce inflammation and relieve itching and redness of the skin.
- Hydrates dry, itchy skin.
- Helps to repair damaged skin and even out skin tone.
Acne and oily skin benefits
- Noncomedogenic so it will not clog pores.
- Moisturizes skin while absorbing quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling.
- Regenerative properties help reduce healing time for blemishes.
- Helps maintain softness and texture of the skin.
Our Serum also contains helichrysum essential oil, one of the few essential oils that contain “di-ketones" (neryl acetate) that is reported to enhance the skin's ability to regenerate itself.
Many of our customers with distressed skin from dryness, pollution, acne, eczema, rosacea and even psoriasis love using this product for it's nourishing qualities. (1oz)
Rosehip Oil: a unique oil that contains natural vitamin A and vitamin C, and linolenic and linoleic acids- essential fatty acids necessary for skin regeneration, useful for nourishing mature skin and wrinkles but is also helpful for skin conditions as it softens and moisturizes the skin
Calendula: known for calming, skin-soothing and anti-inflammatory properties
Frankincense Oil: known as the king of essential oils. This oil is used to rejuvenate tired, sagging skin and revive skin affected by blemishes and small wounds. It is both restorative and regenerative while being a natural astringent and anti-microbial. It may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars.
Helichrysum Oil: potent anti-inflammatory that is beneficial for skin affected by wounds and skin conditions. It discourages inflammation and encourages optimal healing. Also a strong anti-oxidant, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial, it promotes healthy skin growth and helps repair and restore skin cells as well as smooth skin tone and texture. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Place 2 drops on finger and massage gently into skin. For best results use 2-3 times per day. Do not use on open skin conditions. Allow skin to heal before using. May be used on face and body.
Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Oil *, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* infused with Calendula Officinalis*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Helichrysum Italicum Oil, Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Limonene~, Linalool~.
~component of natural essential oils-not an added ingredient
I really think the lines on my forehead are shrinking. Yeah! I try to use this 2x a day and glad it bought this product
Have not had any bad effects on my aging skin
This serum is perfect for hot summer days, quenching my skin with zero oily feel.
I love this serum. It helps my super dry and sensitive skin look and feel great!
I discovered this on the EWG list of verified products, which was an important qualification for me. Decided to try it and SO glad I did. It's made a very noticeable difference in the sun damage freckles on my face, and on my arms. I've been using on the back of my hands as well, and I see a lessening in the age spots of my "mature" skin. And a little goes a long way, so I'm very excited about the results with just a small amount. Will definitely purchase again.