Shea Butter Tin
Organic unrefined raw shea butter will soften your skin. It is perfect for all skin types as it helps regenerate and protect with antioxidants and vitamins A, E, & F, healthy fatty acids and valuable phytonutrients.
Our USDA certified organic shea butter is from West Africa and has a natural shea nut smell. It has not been deodorized by chemical solvents. In colder months it has a harder consistency but will melt when rubbed into your skin. A proprietary process has been applied to remove the naturally occuring latex.
- Moisturizes and softens skin while helping maintain elasticity
- Softens fine line and scars
- Beneficial for skin conditions
- Use on dry and sensitive skin
- Provides relief for cracked and sunburned skin and chapped lips
- Helpful for moisturizing cuticles
- Perfect for skin suffering from intense itching and rashes
Packaged in a .75 oz metal tin, this organic moisturizer will be a great addition to your handbag, pocket and travel kit for intense moisture on the go!
Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E, softens, protects and nourishes
- Using clean hands, scoop a small amount of butter onto finger. Apply to dry, chapped or burned skin as needed. Especially useful as a night time facial moisturizer. Use within 18 months of purchase.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Rosemary Extract*. *organic ingredient
This is a great product with high-quality ingredients and feels great on skin. Shea butter tin is gentle on skin, feels very light and absorbs quickly. Highly recommend it and will buy again for sure.
Only two ingredients and both organic!
Ive been looking for a great healthy “green” lip balm for years. Finally found one, this one! Commercial chap stick actually dries your lips and makes you have to put in more and more! This balm lubricantes your lips and keeps them healthy.