Finally! A natural deodorant that works! This deodorant will keep you smelling fresh all day. Sweating it up in 90 degree weather: no problem. Grueling kickboxing workout: no problem: Stressful day at work: no problem here either. It works by applying just once in the morning.
This is a truly natural product that is free of aluminum, parabens and propylene glycol. The consistency is similar to a putty in warm weather and a solid in colder temperatures.
Use just one swipe or put a pea-sized amount on your finger and rub it in. This deodorant will last months because you use much less than a conventional product!
- Please note that this product contains baking soda and may possibly irritate very sensitive skin due to the high ph of baking soda. To remedy this, mix 1 tsp of cider vinegar with 1 cup distilled water. Place in a jar or bottle. Dab a cotton ball into the mixture and apply to underarms before deodorant.
- Our Deodorant contains butters and oils that are solid in cooler weather and softer in warmer weather. To apply in colder weather, hold the Deodorant stick to your underarm area for 5 seconds to melt slightly then swipe the underarm area 1 time only. Only a small amount is needed. Following this method will helpful for those with sensitive skin.
- If you are sensitive to baking soda or not sure, please order the trial size first to make sure it is compatible with your skin.
IN WARMER WEATHER DEODORANT MAY MELT OR SOFTEN DURING SHIPPING. PLEASE REFRIGERATE UPON RECEIPT FOR 1 DAY TO RE-HARDEN DEODORANT. Allow to come back to room temperature before use.
Arrowroot- helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
Baking soda: neutralizes the bacteria that causes odor
Rosemary oil: antiseptic and cell regenerating, anti inflammatory, helps control odor
- Apply to underarms. Use fingers to rub in before dressing. Will have a softer consistency in warmer weather. Store in a cool location or in fridge in temperatures above 76 degrees F.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil* and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Limonene~, Linalool~.
* organic ingredient
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
(Note: do not use if allergic to pine/evergreen as Neem oil is part of this family.)
The strong scent of my grandson’s deodorant was causing respiratory irritation every time I was around him. I looked for something both non-toxic and effective, a product that has been hard to find. He is an active teenager and your deodorant works great for him! He finds the consistency a little weird but that really isn’t a problem.
Really happy with the ingredients and the product. It’s a smooth cream, which I really like. And I like the scent of the deodorant. I will definitely keep buying this product.
I've tried 3 or 4 other natural deodorants, and this is the only one I'm buying again! I still feel a little stinky after workouts or hot sweaty days, but I'm not sure that's avoidable. I could easily fix it by reapplying. This deodorant goes on smelling kind of like chocolate mints, but after a few minutes it hardly has any scent at all. I'm a fan!
I’ve loved this stuff ever since I started using it. Will definitely keep buying!
The only natural deodorant I have found that works, but it is difficult to apply the right amount. I usually shower at night, put it on afterwards, and then whatever excess there is has rubbed off by morning. Then it lasts throughout the day.
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
Our blemish control roll-on is a targeted spot defense that will help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Containing a mixture of essential oils and botanical extracts, it is perfect to put on blemishes and acne prone skin.
- Soothing botanicals of witch hazel, calendula and white willow bark
- Potent essential oils of tea tree, lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- 7 ml glass bottle with a roller applicator
Witch hazel: alcohol free floral water that is a natural astringent and tonic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
Calendula: known for calming and anti-inflammatory properties
Willow bark: anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, a natural source of salicylic acid
- Cleanse skin and apply toner, if desired. Shake Blemish Defense bottle to mix oils and extracts. Apply to blemishes on skin as needed. Begin by using 1 time daily and increase frequency as skin tolerates the targeted treatment. Use within 1 year of purchase.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil *and Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*. *organic ingredient