Dry Cleansing Grains
Clean your face gently with these mild, nourishing grains. Our Dry Cleansing Grains will pull dirt and toxins from your skin while gently exfoliating and giving your skin a polished glow. Use alone or after cleansing with our Daily Facial Cleanser as part of a "double cleansing" routine.
- Suitable for all skin types. Especially useful for blemished skin since they clean gently and will not further irritate inflamed skin
- Gentle enough to use every day
- Organic lavender and rose petal powders will help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores
- Use weekly as a mask by letting grains dry on your face then rinsing with warm water
- Cleanses, exfoliates, calms and balances all in one step
- For best results, follow with Toner and Moisturizer
Kaolin: mineral rich, excellent on the face as a gentle exfoliant, known for drawing properties, good for all skin types
Oat flour: natural cleanser and toner, has a mild exfoliating action and is soothing to all types of skin irritations and sensitivities
Apricot kernel meal: ideal medium that produces a gritty sensation for facial scrubs
- Mix 1/2 tsp. dry grains with about 1/8 tsp to 1/4 tsp water to form a paste. Gently massage face with paste. Rinse off with warm water. You can also allow the grains to dry on your face like a mask for 3 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. When using as a mask, use 1-2 times per week.
Tip: Mix in a very small bowl or cup using the included dispensing spoon.
Kaolin, Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Meal, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
i've actually never written a review for anything before, but decided this would be a good place to start. i have sensitive skin -- my cheeks are pretty much always red and blotchy and i experience flare ups often (it doesn't take much). even products that say they are made for sensitive skin often still irritate mine. i did a ton of research to find a simple, ethically made product that would be kind to my skin (and my wallet). i was so happy when i found bgbb -- they checked all of my boxes (and that ain't easy). after a week of using the cleansing grains, i've noticed a considerable difference in my skin -- the redness of my cheeks has gone down and my complexion is more even and soft. i use these grains once a day during my nightly skincare routine -- after i mix with a bit of water (in a tiny little bowl), i rub/massage onto my face and then let it sit for a bit until it dries (brush teeth, change), then rinse! these grains are nourishing, gentle and lovely -- they're exactly what my skin has been craving. thank you bgbb!
I absolutely love the way this makes me skin feel! I have combo, acne prone, sensitive skin SO for me to find a exfoliant that’s works is a miracle. And one that actually works and make my skin feel soft!? MAGIC!
The only downside is the packaging, it’s super messy and there is definitely a learning curve. But worth it! Will buy again!
This is the product that got me hooked on BBGB products! I love how this makes my sensitive skin feel soft and clean. This also has helped reduce the size of my pores on my nose.
Some one posted on here to add this to the foam wash and it has made such a difference in my acne and my scars . Thanks for the great idea . My face is so soft now and doesnt peel . I can touch my face, lol CALM DOWN , when we could lol it feels like skin not leather of skin building up over years . Amazing products and all the products are amazing ! Thank you again for always taking care of us .
And the lavender is a bonus!