Hair Oil Treatment
Our Hair Oil is a blend of nutrient-rich plant-based oils specifically formulated to help replenish and revitalize your hair. This medley moisturizes, strengthens roots and keeps strands soft, sleek and smooth.
Our Hair Oil Therapy deep conditions your hair and helps control frizz caused by dryness from the weather, blow drying or straightening.
Regularly using our Hair Oil will help you to realize shinier, healthier more manageable hair and a moisturized, invigorated scalp. The oils nourish, condition and improve the strength of your hair naturally. 4oz
- For shine and softness, apply a small amount to damp hair, then style when dry
- Avocado, Jojoba and Coconut oils protect hair and seal in moisture
- Coconut oil and neem oil are anti-fungal and anti-bacterial and will help moisturize scalp conditions from dryness
- Contains a blend of natural essential oils chosen specifically to strengthen and nourish hair
- Use as a deep hair conditioner or to control and tame frizz
Jojoba Oil: a liquid wax, this medium textured oil that is chemically similar to our own sebum, penetrates well leaving no oily residue, high in gadoleic acid, this oil actually creates a protective film over the skin and hair shaft that helps seal in moisture
Avocado Oil: full-bodied oil rich in vitamins A, B, D and E, highly effective emollient that is helpful to dry, dull skin and hair, leaves a protective barrier and helps prevent moisture loss
Neem Oil: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and nourishing
- To use as a deep conditioner, place 1 tablespoon of Hair Oil Treatment in glass bowl and warm for no more than 10 seconds in the microwave. Place a small amount in the palm of your hand and massage into hair and scalp. (If desired, wrap hair in plastic or cover with shower cap.) Leave on for 30 minutes or longer and shampoo.
To use for frizz control, apply a small amount to the palm of your hand. Rub hands and apply to wet or dry hair.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil*, Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Limonene~, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient
The first time I used this, I used way too much, and my hair looked oily. I took it with me to my hairdresser for her advice on how to use it. She put a very small amount in her palm and rubbed her hands together thoroughly. She then showed me how to distribute it thru my hair beginning at the ends and working my way up. It takes a little practice. Use sparingly for best results.
I have super curly waist length hair. I struggled with knots and tangles, and detangling my hair before washing it was a lengthy ordeal that I never looked forward to. After using this hair oil I have been so pleased with the moisture it has brought back to my hair! It not only looks and feels healthier, but it it much for manageable and easy to get my fingers through - after only two weeks of use! Great product - thank you so much :)
I really like this oil to add shine to my hair. I just don’t add too much otherwise my hair gets weighed down. No smell and actually feels nourishing.
I've been trying to use more natural hair products for years but they always dry my hair out. This oil is my savior, I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and I am loving it so far. I use it as a conditioner and got a natural shampoo, which I feel is still really drying, and the oil is making my hair amazing anyway. I put it in before I wash my hair and a little bit after and dry it. I really feel like it is moisturizing and taking away my split ends. I have forever replaced conditioner I believe.
Really loving this oil and how it makes my hair feel; not only that but it is EWG verified and I had heard of most of the ingredients. I had been trying different hair "oils" but not really seeing desired results or liking what I was putting on my hair.Threw away all the other "oils" I had been using with ingredient lists of unpronounceable names. I have only used it on dry hair and it helps control the frizz. Plan on using as deep conditioning oil tonight. BTW I have aging hair, thin, greyish, sort of kinky/frizzy (thanks to FL weather). The cost of this item is very reasonable for the amount of product in bottle-a little goes a long way. Will only purchase this in the future.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient