Serum for Sensitive Skin
Our Serum for Sensitive skin contains a special combination of high quality oils and essential oils designed to penetrate deeply into your skin.
This facial oil is made with a blend of all-natural, soothing, and skin-renewing cold-pressed plant-based oils that are selected for their calming, nourishing and protecting capabilities for sensitive skin. They contain natural vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that will help you nourish your skin safely.
Our serum is packaged in 1 oz glass bottle to keep the essential oils potent. It comes with a glass dropper for ease of use.
- Contains powerful anti-oxidants and vitamins to help calm and protect the skin from irritants and environmental pollutants
- Helps decrease skin inflammation, irritation and redness
- Essential fatty acids and vitamins help lock in moisture while nourishing the skin
- Specifically selected essential oils help to rejuvenate, soften and smooth skin
- Penetrates deeply without leaving a greasy residue
- NUT OIL FREE
- 100% natural
Apricot Kernel Oil: high in oleic acid and similar to sweet almond oil although it is lighter in weight, texture, high in vitamins A and E, helps skin retain elasticity and prevents water evaporation, excellent for softening the skin and recommended for all skin types
Sunflower Oil: a light to medium textured oil that is high in oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E, has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids, deeply nourishing and conditioning for the skin, easily absorbed and non comedogenic
Patchouli Oil: a superb tissue regenerator which helps to stimulate the growth of new skin cells, promotes faster healing and helps to prevent scarring, very effective for dehydrated skin, used to treat skin conditions like acne, eczema, sores and fungal infections
- After cleansing and toning while the skin is still moist, place 3-5 drops of serum on finger tips and massage gently into skin on face, neck and decollete. Apply 1-2 times daily. Follow with moisturizer.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Geraniol~, Limonene~, Linalool~.
~component of natural essential oils-not an added ingredient
This oil is not greasy and absorb pretty quick. I put day/night cream right after I apply this oil. I don't even put make up no more. I just use tinted sunscreen in the morning after using the skincare products that I purchased from Be Green Bath & Body. My friends said my skin is glowing.
This oil makes my face look fabulous and smells delicious
enjoy this oil to keep sensitive face moist through the dryer months plus the nice natural scent is a plus
This is the perfect serum for sensitive skin: leaves the skin feeling moisturized and the smell is great.
I like the way it smooths on. I like the ingredients, and it does not irritate my skin.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Our Baby Powder is formulated with mild non-toxic ingredients for delicate and sensitive skin. The finely milled powders and soothing botanicals will keep your little one fresh and dry. This safe and effective powder can be used after baths and during diaper changes to freshen up their skin.
It is great for areas that accumulate moisture and helps them fresh and dry. Not just for babies- you can use it under arms and on feet to absorb moisture.
- Helps prevent and soothe chafing
- Soothe prickly heat and skin irritation
- Arrowroot powder and non-gmo cornstarch absorb moisture — without the use of talc
- Talc free, gluten free, synthetic free
- Essential oil free
- 3.5 oz
Arrowroot: helps dry skin while keeping it soft and soothed
Cornstarch: soothing and moisture absorbing, lacks any scent
Chamomile: soothing, calming and anti inflammatory
- Sprinkle powder on skin as needed and rub gently.
Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Powder *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder*. *organic ingredient
Bath & Shower Gel
Made with organic oils, our Bath & Shower Gels are safe and nontoxic and 95% organic! They are pure, natural soap made without harsh detergents or sulfates that will cleanse and condition your skin.
As all our products, they are free of artificial colors, fragrances and synthetic preservatives. Enjoy our gentle bath and shower gels in 3 formulas: Calming Lavender, Uplifting Orange or Unscented.
Tip: We recommend using a mesh bath pouf or sponge with our shower gels. Placing a quarter-sized amount on a wet pouf or sponge and squeezing it 4-5 times will add air and create a nice amount of foam when compared to using a wash cloth or your hands.
Please note that unscented means that no essential oils are added for fragrance. The product will smell like the ingredients used.
- Lathers and cleans without sulfates (SLS and SLES free)
- The unscented formula is fragrance free and perfect for babies or those with allergies or sensitivities to scent
- Excellent for all skin types
- For best foaming results use with a mesh bath sponge or pouf.
- Choose 1 oz trial/travel, 8 oz or 16 oz
Coconut oil: used for it's lathering and moisturizing properties, contains lauric acid
Olive oil: an unsaturated oil that adds moisturizing and a soft feel
Vegetable glycerin: acts as a humectant to rehydrate skin
- Squeeze a quarter-sized amount onto a wet bath sponge or wash cloth. Squeeze pouf or sponge 4-5 times to add air and create lather. Apply to skin and rinse off. Squeeze mesh pouf again to generate more lather and repeat.
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil* and Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citrus also has: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Limonene~. Lavender also has: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Linalool~.
~a natural component of essential oils-this is not an added ingredient