An alternative to synthetic gels and shaving creams, our citrus Shaving Foam is made from gentle, saponifed oils and sweet orange essential oil and enhanced with moisturizing aloe vera to create a smooth lather. Natural alpha-hydroxy acids help brighten skin, shed the dullness, and deliver much needed therapeutic benefits.
Our toxin free Shaving Foam will not provide the same lather as synthetic brands, but it will provide plenty for a safe shave.
Save the environment and save money by purchasing a 16.5 fl oz refill bottle. Please note that the refill size does not come with a foamer pump. You must have a foamer type pump bottle to use the refill size.
- All natural plant-derived formula
- Light orange scent from pure essential oils
- Mild and gentle for sensitive skin
- 8 fl oz foamer bottle or 16.5 fl oz refill bottle (the refill size does not come with a foamer pump)
- Use within 12 months of purchase
Troubleshooting Tips for foaming pumps
- With regular refilling and normal use, a foamer bottle should last for about a year before it begins "sticking". To keep foamers from sticking, they must be used regularly so the soap does not dry on the mesh screen and clog the pump.
- The air chamber must also be kept free from liquid. If this happens, remove the pump from the bottle, turn it upside down and try to pump the liquid out of the chamber.
- Check that the small tube that leads to the pump is not pushed too far into the pump, pulling it out slightly. This allows for air to flow to create the foam. You will see a small ball that sits above your tube, make sure this ball has room to move.
- Flush your foaming pump (never soak or submerge your pump) with white vinegar. Once you have your pump cleared, it is recommended to flush your pump with a warm water and white vinegar solution with every refill.
- Don’t seal the bottle too tightly – This may affect performance, and you’ll start seeing the actual bottle creating suction. Loosen lid and continue using.
- The life of the pump can be extended by keeping the cap on when not using the bottle and keeping the uncapped bottle out of direct contact with water.
- When refilling the foamer bottle, leave 1 inch of headspace at the top so that the air chamber does not fill with product. If the air chamber does fill, remove the pump, turn the pump upside down and pump out the product.
Who Is It For
Who Is It For
How To Use
How To Use
View Full Ingredients List
View Full Ingredients List
This works great! Like other reviewers noted, it is an adjustment switching from a cream to foam but I got the hang of it. I found it helps to sit down to shave legs - was able to see better where I had already shaved since the foam doesn't keep as much of a distinct line like the cream does. Plus I used less water than trying to shave legs standing in the shower with the shower water still running. I love citris scents and this one is subtle. I was happy to find an EWG verified shaving product that works. Thank you!
It’s okay. I didn’t feel that it helped provided good protection for my skin. It’s also very expensive for a shaving cream. Not something I would recommend to anyone but I guess it works.
Thank you for the honest feedback. We're sorry to hear that you weren't highly satisfied with our shaving foam. It is definitely more expensive than something you would purchase at a drug store or discount retailer. We do hand make our products in small batches with all natural and organic ingredients and that is why they are higher priced. The foam is thinner than a traditional shaving cream but does provide enough glide for most people. I appreciate you giving it a try. Please know that you could also use it as.a hand soap if it doesn't work as a shaving product for you.
I purchased this product to try out because it's EWG verified and non-toxic. The product is exactly what it says, it's just foam. It doesn't lather well or even stay foamy for a long time. My husband and I both tried to make it work for us but it ended up being irritating to our skin. The foam is not thick like a shaving gel foam so the razor blades end up scraping your skin. My husband also pointed out to me that when he used it on his face, he felt a burning sensation after using it.
Thank you for your honest feedback. We're sorry to hear that this product wasn't a good fit for you. Our shaving foam is made with natural ingredients and is EWG verified for safety. That being said, we realize that it won't work for everyone and that the foam is much finer than a more conventional gel or cream. Perhaps you can use it as a hand soap or body wash.
My wife got me this for shaving my face thinking it’d be more like a regular shaving foam that holds the lather, it isn’t thick like the typical men’s kinds but does the job. All ingredients you can trust. Now we just need Be Green to take on popular men’s shaving creams!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our shaving foam! We're glad to hear that you are happy with ingredients that the product does the job. We are hoping to work on a different type of shaving gel/cream next year.
I tried this because EWG gave it a very high safety rating. I'm pleased to say that it works quite well and has a pleasant, subtle smell. I've found it best to shave it off fairly quick, because it evaporates if you wait too long to shave.
Thanks for the review! We're glad you like our shaving foam and find it to be safe and healthy. Thank you for sharing the recommendation to use it quickly to avoid it evaporating.