Deluxe Trial Sizes for Face
Looking to try small sizes of Be Green Bath and Body's most popular products? Our Deluxe Trial Size sets are perfect to sample the products before committing to a full size and will save you money over buying them individually.
FACIAL SAMPLES contains: 1 oz Facial Cleanser, 1 oz Toner, .25 oz Day Cream and .25 oz Night Cream.
The Deluxe Trial Sizes are also perfect for travel and easily meet airline regulations for size. In addition, shipping in the US is just $3.50.
- Facial Cleanser: Shake well. Wet face and hands. Apply a quarter-sized amount to palm of hand and rub hands together. Apply to face with a gentle rubbing motion for 30 seconds. Rinse well with warm water and pat skin dry. Follow with Dry Cleansing Grains and Toner for best results.
Day Cream: Apply a pea-sized amount onto a clean finger and apply to skin. Gently massage into skin on face, neck and chest. Allow 2 minutes to penetrate. <
Night Cream: Apply a pea-sized amount onto a clean finger and apply to skin. Gently massage into skin on face, under eye, on neck and chest. Allow 2 minutes to penetrate.
- Day Cream for normal/dry/mature skin: Distilled water, grape seed oil, org. coconut oil, beeswax, org. sunflower oil, org. olive and jojoba oils, org. cocoa butter, cetyl alcohol, zinc oxide, org honey, vitamin e, leuconcostoc,lactobacillus.
Night Cream for normal/dry/mature skin: Distilled water, organic olive oil, organic sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, organic rose hip oil, avocado oil, beeswax, organic coconut oil, organic honey, cetyl alcohol, natural vitamin E, leuconcostoc, lactobacillus.
Toner: Distilled water, witch hazel hydrosol, rose hydrosol, glycerin, essential oils, cider vinegar (dry and oily formulas).
I bought the trial size version after doing a bunch of research on natural face products. I really like these. The cleanser is gentle but gets my makeup off. Love the gentle toner. It takes a bit for the day cream to soak in but the amount of moisture works for me. The night cream is a bit greasy but hasn’t caused any breakouts. I plan to buy the full size for every day use and keep these for travel.
After having my daughter, my skin got all dry and tight while still producing mild acne. I had been using drug store face wash that was not helping. I decided I wanted to find a nontoxic face care system and found this line through the EWG's database, and I'm so glad I did! I immediately noticed my skin feels softer, more moisturized, and generally more healthy. The trial size face wash lasted me almost 2 months, and I didn't realize how much my acne had improved until I ran out of the face wash and went back to my old conventional face wash for a few days. What a difference. Really, my only complaint about this face care system is that, while my zits are fewer, smaller, and go away faster, I do still get them (and blackheads). However, like I said, it's a big improvement over my skin before, so I will be ordering the full size product!
Also, I love that the ingredients are all natural!
So I thought “too good to be true” all this people giving 5 stars... but they are right! For the FIRST time I use a cleanser that doesn’t over dry my skin, it’s like I’m applying soap and moisturizer at the same time! The toner , also the first time that doesn’t sting or burn my skin. The day and night cream were good too, as soon as I applied the night cream it felt kind of greasy, which I didn’t like , but in the morning there was no grease on my face at all, my skin was just hydrated !
If you are debating with yourself about giving this company a try, just do it, you won’t regret, and it’s all natural!!!!!
New to B3 Green and Love being able to try the samples before buying the full sizes!
I like the face cleanser a lot. it lathers nicely and leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated. I'm not in love with the toner simply because I don't see a huge difference in the redness of my face yet. The night cream and day cream are essentially the same except the presence of zinc oxide in the day cream. I would prefer a lighter feel for day time but I do like the moisturizer for bed time. most of the time i just use a serum for morning since the day cream is pretty heavy.
Known as "liquid gold" our 100% pure, organic argan oil from Morocco will hydrate and soften your skin. Known as a "dry oil" (it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily), it contains essential fatty acids and has a high vitamin E content. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin. It is produced from the Argan Nut and is not for those with tree nut allergies. (1oz)
- Some of it's uses are: Facial and neck moisturizer
- Cuticle moisturizer
- Moisturizer for eczema and acneic skin
- Cracked heal moisturizer - Hair conditioner- treat split ends and frizz
- Lip Moisturizer
- Burned, irritated, damaged skin soother
- Styling agent for shinier hair
Argan nut oil- high in natural vitamin E, polyphenols, squalene and carotenes which are anti oxidant compounds that protect the skin against free radical damage. Great for treating problem skin, the light oil penetrates the skin without feeling greasy. Oleic acid and linoleic acid are emollient and moisturizing sealing in moisture and protecting the skin.
For skin application, place a few drops on fingers and massage into skin on face, neck or body.
To use as a hair conditioner, place a few drops in palm of hand and rub together, apply to towel-dried hair. Can also be applied to dry hair to add shine. Use a very small amount and comb through dry hair.
Organic Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Nut Oil. *organic ingredient
Day Cream- Normal/Dry/Mature
Our Day Cream will boost your complexion and help you look more radiant. A rich cream perfect for daytime use on face, neck and hands, it deeply saturates dry, mature skin. Rich in natural vitamins and anti-oxidants, it helps to soften and smooth your skin leaving it more supple.
This is an ideal cream to nourish and help protect your skin from environmental stresses. Made with zinc oxide it nominally shields your skin from sun exposure and pollution, while gently restoring moisture and elasticity. (This cream is not intended for use as your sole sunscreen and has not been tested for spf.)
This cream is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Allow to penetrate for a 1-2 minutes before applying foundation.
- Suitable for dry, damaged, mature and sensitive skin
- Free from all fragrances and dyes
- Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
- Grapeseed oil acts as an anti-oxidant as it is high in vitamin E and helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin
- Organic jojoba oil hydrates and soothes
- Organic coconut oil helps moisturize
- Organic olive oil helps keep skin smooth and supple by preventing evaporation of moisture and acting as a natural emollient
- Provides long-lasting hydration to dry and dehydrated skin.
- Our 1 oz Day Cream is packaged in an airless pump. The .25 oz trial size is packaged in a jar
Grape seed oil: high in vitamin E, minerals and anti oxidants, helps strengthen collagen and maintain elastin, high in linoleic acid, light oil that penetrates skin layers
Olive oil: high in oleic acid that supports breathing process and sebum production of the skin, natural source of squalene that lubricates the skin and prevents moisture evaporation, natural emollient and protective agent
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid
Zinc oxide: non-nano powder used for sun protection due to its ability to block both UVA and UVB rays, sits on the skin, non-irritating and non-allergenic.
- Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto a clean finger and apply to skin. Gently massage into skin on face, neck and chest. Allow 2 minutes to penetrate.
Agua (Distilled Water),Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba(Beeswax), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Leuconcostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Lactobacillus, Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy). *organic ingredient
Evening Primrose Soothing Oil
Natural moisture for skin inflammations, intense itching and rashes. Evening Primrose Soothing Oil is a face and body oil made with 33% evening primrose oil. High in essential fatty acids and rare gamma linolenic oil this oil is a superb emollient and skin nutrient that is very beneficial in nourishing many skin conditions. It is also nourishing for dry skin and scalp conditions. It is essential oil free and nut oil free for those with sensitive skin.
- Skin calming body oil to nourish and soothe skin
- Helps quiet stressed and irritated skin
- Promotes healthy skin by restoring moisture and helping to maintain skin elasticity
- Perfect for sensitive skin- fragrance free, dye free, gluten free, nut free
- Absorbs quickly
- Use on damp skin to lock in moisture
- Customers with eczema, psoriasis and rosacea report having good results with our Evening Primrose soothing body oil
Evening primrose oil: high in GLA (gamma linolenic acid) which is known as an anti-inflammatory, and contains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain healthy skin.
Coconut oil: softening, moisturizing, high in lauric acid which helps destroy viruses and bacteria
Sesame oil: anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, penetrates deeply into skin layers, high in linoleic acid, works as a cell growth regulator
- Dispense a small amount into palm of hand. Apply to affected skin areas. Allow 1-2 minutes to penetrate before dressing. For best results use on damp skin after a bath or shower.
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Oil*, Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E from non-gmo soy). *organic ingredient